Level 33 can be difficult for those players who don’t love playing Puzzle-solving games as the introduced puzzles are challenging. After completing Level 32, you find yourself in a new prison where lots of dust are on the floor, and you have to repair the portable vacuum cleaner. Find batteries and search for alphabets hidden beautifully so no one can discover them quickly. You have to find the battery hidden in the tissue roll. Keep reading 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough Guide to find other items.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 33 Walkthrough
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 33 takes place in the Ghanaian Cell, where you discover many objects like the basin, commode, bed, pot, and more. Completing puzzles may help you unlock additional levels to complete and reward you with in-game currency.
- First, pick up the portable vacuum cleaner from near the bed and head to the tissue roll above the commode to get batteries.
- Head to your inventory, insert batteries into the vacuum cleaner and use them to clean the dust near the basin and the bed to collect two keys.
- Discover the third key under the table and click on it to get the key into your inventory.
- Now, use the cleaner to remove the cobweb on the shelf and discover the fourth key.
- Click the box on the left side of the door and place all keys you found from different spots.
- Now, you must tap buttons in a particular sequence to solve the puzzle and get a key to unlock the door.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|