Every level has a new challenge you must solve to get a key. Level 12 comes with a drawer, wherein the key is hidden for you to discover, but preparing a solution using chemicals is required. You can find the formula from the rack above the table.
You have to discover two bottles of acids and combine them to prepare a solution. After that, bring a drawer out from the bed, pour the acid to remove the rusted area, and pick up a key. If you need help, read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 12 Walkthrough.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 12
You are in a fully-furnished room, where finding hidden objects wouldn’t be a big deal because of the clean area. However, you don’t know what to find next and can’t tap the screen randomly as it won’t help; therefore, think like a detective and embark on a journey to find the key and escape the prison.
- First, tap the bottle on the ground near the table to keep it in your inventory.
- Tap the table and keep the acid bottle nearby the measuring cup. Afterward, tap the rack above the table to discover a menu and reveal the formula (HNO3+3HCI).
- Tap the curtains on the right side and obtain a bottle of Nitric Acid. Keep the bottle on the table next to the Measuring Cup. To prepare the solution, you must pour the Nitric Acid one time and the other three times. Once the solution gets designed, obtain it from the spot and add it to your inventory.
- Next, bring the bed drawer out and use the solution to clean the area to get a key.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape the 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 12.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|