After escaping Cell no 20, you will discover yourself in a new prison. The prison is fully secured and only a key can help you can escape the room. Therefore, you should keep trying to discover hidden objects to open the door of 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 21 and escape. The task isn’t as easy as it seems; so, we jump in to help you with our guide that contains all answers and solutions. Read 100 Doors Escape from Prison Level 12 Walkthrough to solve puzzles.
100 Doors: Escae from Prison Walkthrough – Level 21
This time, the game takes you to the Czech Cell, wherein you will discover a two-floor bed, a commode, and a lunch table on the right side. You have to search for hidden objects and find the key to escape the cell at any cost to unlock the next level.
- Pick up a Cheese from the table on the right side and add it to your inventory.
- Obtain a knife from the pot after removing the lid on the same table and keep it on your list.
- Now, head to the seat and use the knife to remove the cover to reveal a mini-game.
- After that, tap the basin and use the soap to clean it, and discover a clue you need to complete the mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you have to match four identical pieces and bring them into a square as shown in the image given below.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game will give you a saw.
- Tap the commode cover to remove and discover a crowbar that will be added to your inventory as you click on it.
- Now, head to the pillow and use the saw to cut a piece nearby it to discover a key. Select the crowbar to bring the key out and use it to unlock the door.
That’s the end of 100 Doors Escape from Prison Level 21.