Level 29 is tasked with unlocking the door using socks; however, many other objects are available, including a hammerhead, paper, bucket, and more. Use your wit to plan your strategy, collect things you need to unlock the door, and start implementation. First, you must collect the hammer head and put it into the sock, and then follow the steps below to solve the mystery. The game rewards you with in-game currency for completing levels, and you can use the currency to purchase hints because they aren’t free. You can also read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 30 Walkthrough Guide to discover all answers.
100 Doors Escape from Prison Walkthrough Level 29
100 Doors Escape from Prison New Level comes with a new cell to escape. You assume the role of a prisoner who has been hired to escape 100 cells using unbelievable skills. Many cells are challenging to open, but using clues and finding hidden objects, they are easy to break; therefore, you should rely on your puzzle-solving skills.
- Pick up the hammer head from the floor and add it to your inventory.
- Drag the bucket below the spot where water drops from the ceiling. Once the bucket gets full, add it to your list for later use.
- Collect a Sock from the bed and combine the hammer head with the sock in your inventory.
- Now, select the bucket with water and tap the wall on the right side to throw the water on it.
- Select the sock from your inventory and tap the wall to discover a lockpick.
- Use the lockpick to unlock the door and escape level 29.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|