We’ve completed 15 levels of 100 Doors: Escape from Prison, now working on the next levels to release their walkthroughs. Solving puzzles becomes easy when you know what to find and how to use them. In this game, you don’t have an option that you can use to highlight what to find next, as everything relies on your skill. Therefore, we jump in to help you with our 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 16 Walkthrough guide that comes with images.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 16 (Cuban Cell)
Are you ready to investigate another prison that seems identical to level 11 or 12? You have been trapped in a cell to find hidden objects and solve the puzzle to escape Prison Level 16.
- First off, you have to pick up a clip from the bed and head to the globe on the shelf to discover weed.
- Tap the plant pot on the left side and collect a leave from the spot.
- Head to your inventory, combine the weed and the leaf to prepare a cigar and then connect it with the clip.
- Next, click the sofa to discover a device and enter the code (121) to get lighter.
- Use the lighter to burn the cigar and take it close to the smoke alarm available above the door.
- Go through the door to unlock level 17.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|