After escaping the prison in Bangladesh, you have been trapped in a new cell. A toy on the floor holds an object that can help you escape the prison. Over two things are on the table, but first, you have to collect a red gem from under the pillow. Collect three gems and put them on an item under the bed to unlock the trapdoor and get a seed. Sow that seed in the plant pot and get a leaf. Similarly, you will complete the level following the instructions given below. You can also read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 25 Walkthrough Guide to get all answers and solutions.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough Level 25
This time, the game takes you to Irish Cell, where you discover a toy amidst the area and a horseshoe under the bed. Your goal is to search for hidden items and utilize them to find the key and escape the room. Read 100 Doors Escape from Prison Level 25 Walkthrough Guide to complete the puzzle.
- First off, tap the pillow on the bed to discover a Red Gem, and then head to the TV to pick up a purple-colored gem.
- Below the TV, there’s a poster that you must tap to remove and discover the orange-colored gem.
- Now, head to the horseshoe under the bed and keep all gems on it to unlock the trapdoor. Pick up a seed inside the section and add it to your inventory.
- Tap the table on the left side to pick up a glass that you must bring to the basin to fill it with water.
- Next, sow the seed into the plant pot and pour the water using the glass from the inventory. Wait until the plant grows and collect it from the spot.
- Give the plant to the toy standing amidst the area and get a key that you need to unlock the door.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape.