You have been stuck in a new prison with lots of objects like pots, vegetables, and more. Search for hidden objects and solve puzzles for your freedom. Your goal is to search for a key hidden in the bucket, but before obtaining a key, you have to work hard and solve a tricky puzzle to unlock the box. The more you play the game, the more difficult it becomes; therefore, you should read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 31 to get all solutions.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 31 Walkthrough
After completing 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 30, walkthroughs.net will post new level walkthroughs that will help you escape all next prisons easily. This time, you have been locked up in the Belarusian Cell.
- First, pick up a plate of food from under the bed and keep it in your inventory.
- Collect a bucket full of eggs above the bed and bring them to your list.
- Head to the cupboard and get some boxes and Cooking recipes from its first and second sections.
- After that, tap the shelf on the left side of the door, select the food plate and keep it on the spot.
- Leave the area and head to the basin to get vegetables. Keep all stuff you have collected from different spots on the tray and chop them using the knife. Put all items on the burner and leave them for a while until you solve a puzzle.
- Head to the box forth the basin and set four different designs to unlock it.
- Pick up the key and use it to open the door and escape level 31.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|