After completing level 10, the game unlocks a new cell for you to escape. Once you enter the cage, you will discover a furnished room with a sofa, painting, bed, study table, and many other things. Your ultimate goal is to search for hidden objects that help you discover a key to unlock the exit door and escape.
There are 100 rooms available to explore, and each one is set in a different country and comes with a unique puzzle to solve. There’s no list to help you find what to discover next; therefore, you should rely on your detective skills when searching for items. Besides, you can read the 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 11 Walkthrough guide to find all answers and solutions.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 11 – Greenlandic Cell
This time, the game takes you to a Greenlandic Cell, wherein you will discover a luxurious environment. Usually, the cell doesn’t have sofas and a bed.
- Head to the Sofa to pick up a Silver paper and add it to your inventory.
- Click on the shelf above the bed to pick paper pieces and add them to your list.
- Select the paper pieces and keep them near the box on the floor.
- Tap the Radio on the table to pick up a battery and keep it on your list.
- Now, select the silver paper and connect it with both sides of the battery to make a fire.
- Afterward, head to the shelf above the painting to collect wooden pieces and keep them on the floor near the box.
- Now, select the batter from your inventory and set fire to get a key that you can use to unlock the door and escape.
That’s the end of 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 11.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|