We already have searched the same kind of prison in any previous levels; however, this time, the introduced puzzle is unique. You have to interact with the coat hanging on the left wall to discover an item from its pocket and then go to the table for a lighter. Don’t forget to pick up scissors from the small table on the right side and head to the bed to get a bottle. Using scissors, you can remove the trapdoor on the left side to discover an object. For further instruction, read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 32 Walkthrough that comes with all solutions and answers.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 32
This time, the game puts you into a dirty jail, and your goal is to as the prior objective – escape the cell using your puzzle-solving skills and unlock others. You can read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 32 Walkthrough Guide.
- Collect a toothbrush from the basin and add it to your inventory.
- Head to the table to pick up the lighter and an object that you must mix with the lighter.
- Collect the scissors from the table on the right side and head to the bed to get a black-colored box.
- Use the scissors to get a string from the coat hanging on the left side and keep it in your inventory.
- Tap the trapdoor under the basin and use the scissors to open it for an object that can be mixed with the toothbrush.
- Select the string from the inventory and put it into the lighter. Now, select the black box to fill the gas into the lighter.
- In the end, you have to use the lighter to melt the plastic toothbrush and turn it into a key.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape the level 32 – Italian Cell.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|