100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 20 is tasked with finding 5 Mirror Pieces from different spots. Finding four mirror pieces could be easy, but the last may take time; therefore, you can read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 20 Walkthrough Guide. We already have completed Walkthroughs of 19 Levels and are back with another guide to help you solve puzzles by finding hidden objects and cracking vaults. You should think like a prisoner when it comes to escaping the cell. Hundreds of cells are available, each set in a unique location.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 20
Hone your hidden object and puzzle-solving skills to become the master and complete all levels to earn in-game coins. You can use the hint system when you are trapped in a difficult situation. All items you collect will be added to your inventory, and the items with a yellow dot can combine with others to get a new one.
- First, pick up a mirror piece from near the bed and the second from above the bed.
- Head to the cabinet on the left side to discover a cutter on its top and a mirror piece on its second section.
- Tap the commode and click the tissue roll to discover the fourth mirror piece.
- Select the cutter from the inventory and use the guitar available near the bed to get fire.
- Use the wire to cut the rods above the bed to get your hands on the box.
- Select all pieces from the inventory and keep them near the mirror to play a mini-game, wherein you have to repair the mirror connecting the pieces and reveal the code.
- Return to the box on the window, enter the code (1892) to unlock and get a lighter you need to bring close to the basin.
- As the ice melts, you will discover a key to your freedom.