We already have completed 100 Doors: Escape from School and 100 Doors: Escape from Work Walkthrough guides. The same developer has released both games; every title has hundreds of rooms to escape.
The introduced graphics and soundtracks are fabulous and may keep you engaged for a few hours until you complete the puzzle. In Escape from Prison, no two levels are identical; however, the rooms have been repeated in 100 Doors: Escape from Work, but with different puzzles. If you are looking for solutions, read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 14 Walkthrough Guide.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 14
Welcome to a new prison, where you must discover something new to plan your escape and unlock other rooms to show off your skills. Finding hidden objects won’t be easy, as they aren’t mentioned anywhere, and no one knows how to discover them; therefore, you should rely on your detective skills which are the only way to escape.
- Pick up a half-broken screwdriver near the basin and add it to your inventory.
- Head to the basin and pick up a fork from the scene.
- Get the pillow aside to discover the second half of the screwdriver. The item with a yellow dot in your inventory highlights the item can be combined with a related object.
- Before combining the screwdriver, pick up a tape from the shelf above the table.
- Select both parts from the inventory and combine them to get a screwdriver. To make it complete, you have to use the tape.
- Click on the land near the basin and use the screwdriver to get a Diary. Open the diary to discover the code that helps you unlock the treasure chest on the left side.
- The code you need to unlock the treasure chest is printed on the plate and highlighted with yellow color.
- After that, head to the plate on the table and clear the plate using the fork. After getting a hint, check out the book to discover the code (9863).
- Enter the code (9863) to unlock the treasure chest and get a key.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape.
That’s the end of 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 14.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|