You are in a new cell, along with new items. Search for hidden objects and utilize them to solve puzzles and get a key to escape room 13. First, you have to search for a file and the scissors near the basin and then go ahead to search out the bed to discover the second half of the screwdriver. Discover the yarn on the ground and use it with a pin to bring a ring out to solve the puzzle. To find the solution, you must improve your puzzle-solving skills and discover items. Read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 13 Walkthrough Guide to find answers and solutions.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 13
After completing level 12, the game unlocks a new cell to escape. Different items are available, and you have to search for clues to solve puzzles and get the key to escape the room.
- Pick up scissors from the table and a File from the basin.
- Collect a Yarn from near the bed and keep it in your inventory.
- Select the file from the inventory and head to the window to cut the iron rods.
- Please pick up the black object from behind bars and put it into the black box near the door.
- Head to the cupboard on the left side and discover a hat. Use the scissors to cut the cap and bring a common pin out.
- Now, head to your inventory and combine the yarn with the pin. Tap the dustbin on the right side of the door and use the pin to bring a ring out of the bucket.
- After that, put the ring into the black box and close it for a while. Open the box when the red light turns green and get a key.
- Now, use the key to unlock the door and escape the 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 13.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|