The game takes you to the Cuban Prison, where your only objective is to search for hidden items and find a way to escape. Many other prisons are also on the way; however, strengthening your grip over cracking lockers, getting keys, and unlocking doors may help you succeed. In level 17, the game introduces a beautiful prison full of accessories and furniture you need to spend the rest of your life in peace; however, prisons aren’t a good place to live. So, you should start finding hidden objects and get your hands on a key that will help you unlock the door and escape. You can also read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 17 Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions and answers.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 17
After escaping the Cuban Prison, you have been stuck in a new cell. Your ultimate goal is to search for hidden objects and solve tricky puzzles to unlock additional levels. You can read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 17 Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions and answers.
- At the start, pick up a lighter from the table and use it to burn the candle in the window.
- Search out the bed to discover a paper and bring it close to the candles to find a code.
- Interact with the vault under the basin and enter the code (91587) to unlock it for a knife and a paper below it.
- Bring the second paper close to the candle to reveal a pattern.
- Select a knife and tap the shoes under the bed to cut the sole. Upon cutting the sole, you will discover a mobile phone that will unlock as you draw the same pattern as you found on the paper.
- Drawing the pattern may help you reveal the key you can use to unlock the door and escape.
That’s the end of 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 17 Walkthrough Guide.
Read More: |Level 1 to 10| |Level 11| |Level 12| |Level 13| |Level 14| |Level 15| |Level 16| |Level 17| |Level 18| |Level 19| |Level 20| |Level 21| |Level 22| |Level 23| |Level 24| |Level 25| |Level 26| |Level 27| |Level 28| |Level 29| |Level 30| |Level 31| |Level 32| |Level 33| |Level 34| |Level 35|