100 Doors Escape from Prison will keep introducing new rooms to explore and puzzles to solve. You are in a new room to find hidden items and use them to discover a key. The game doesn’t feature any system that highlights what to see next; therefore, you should rely on your object-finding and puzzle-solving skills. In this room, you have to read the book on the bed, pick up a kettle from the ground, and set flower pots to get a key. If you are confused and don’t know what to do next, read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 24 Walkthrough Guide.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough – Level 24
The game introduces a new scene with a table, bed, and many other things, including stools and a flag of Bangladesh. You should search for hidden objects and find clues to escape the cell.
- Pick up a Kettle from near the door and add it to your inventory.
- Select the pot and take it close to the basin on the right side. Fill the pot with water and keep it back in your inventory.
- Now, select the kettle from your inventory and head to the table on the left side. Pour the water into the pots and wait until the flowers blossom.
- Read the book on the bed to discover clues and set the flowers in the pot accordingly to solve the puzzle.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game opens a section above it and lets you collect a key.
- Use the key to unlock the door and escape level 24.