As the name implies, 100 Doors: Escape from Prison has over 100 rooms to investigate and escape. A few rooms are identical, but most rooms are unique. You have to search the area to find hidden objects and then utilize them to solve puzzles and mini-games that give you items in the back. Use the items to discover a key and unlock the door to escape. We’ve already solved 22 Levels, now working on the next levels to share their walkthroughs with you. If you need any help, read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 23 Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions and answers.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Walkthrough Level 23
The game welcomes you to a new room loaded with limited stuff. It is tasked with finding hidden objects and planning your escape before it’s too late. Furthermore, the game doesn’t feature any security guards to prevent you from finding items or any other security system; however, the only thing you have to do is to find a key and escape.
- Collect a bottle from the window on the right side and pick up the scissors from the bed.
- Pick up the green bottle from the basin and the third one near the TV.
- Next, tap the bulb holder on the left side and break the bulb by clicking on it. Now, bring a paper clue out of it to find the number 13.
- Interact with the table on the left side and play a mini-game to set pieces following the numbers you found on a paper.
- Click on the trapdoor under the bed and use the scissor to open it. Bring a box out and try to open it finding the passcode.
- Return to the table and set the pieces on sticks following the color: Red-3, Green-3, and Blue-2.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game reveals a paintbrush on the table that you must collect and head to the board on the right side of the door.
- Select all color bottles from your inventory and keep them on the left side of the board.
- Drag the brush to the color and then drop it on the board to fill the painting. Once you complete the puzzle, the game gives you another piece of code.
- Attach both paper pieces to get a code and head to the box to enter the code (1397).
- Open the box to get a key and use it to unlock the door.
That’s the end of 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 23.