Surely, you would be one of those players who love playing Can You Escape the 100 Room video games. Like you, we also love playing Puzzle-solving games and aim to bring all possible solutions to your palm. Therefore, you are reading “Can You Escape the 100 Room XIII Level 1 Walkthrough.” If you are new to the game, then let me briefly describe that your character has stuck in an abandoned where no one, except for you. The abandoned house has fifty rooms and your goal is to deal with each one to find hidden objects and use them to solve problems while struggling to open the door to the next rooms.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 – Level 1 Walkthrough
You are in a room where lots of animals available like Zebra, Lion, and more. Although animals can’t move, you should still keep a distance away when searching for hidden objects. Click on the object to zoom in and search for items if possible; otherwise, leave the area by merely clicking the back button. For further details, keep reading Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Walkthrough Guide:
- Firstly, you must find two pieces to craft an arrow that is available on the table and the lion’s mouth.
- When both items are added to your inventory, you should tap the rod, hit the arrow, and then click on the rod’s head to fix both pieces.
- To find a bow, go and visit the fireplace where a bow is available on the shelf.
- Now, tap on the eagle hanging with a rope, select both bow and arrow, and fire.
- As an eagle comes down, tap on it to zoom in and collect a hand.
- In the next step, tap on a painting on the right of the fireplace and place the hand you found.
- After fixing the hand, a mini-game will appear that you have to play. In short, it’s a puzzle, and put your detective skills to the test. Your goal is to bring all animals on the red line by merely changing their positions, and don’t forget to collect an image from the rat’s hands.
- Tap on the fireplace and add the image you have pulled from a rat, and set the animals according to their numbers (Lion, Rat, Eagle, and Elephant).
- Collect a piece of paper and investigate to find the sign. At the final step, you should head to a turtle available amidst the room and set all signs following the paper you found.
- Setting all signs according to the paper will grant you a key that you can use to escape the Can You Escape the 100 Room’s level 1.