Puzzles of the Wine shop were difficult to solve, but we did. Now, the fourth level of Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 takes place in a bedroom that seems pretty cool. It is fully decorated with balloons and other accessories because of someone’s birthday. Lots of items are there and it seems you have to struggle to find hidden objects. Finding something in a lonely room isn’t a big deal, but searching for the same thing in a crowd could be a headache and it seems the same thing is going to happen. Are you ready to find hidden objects with the help of Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Walkthrough? If so, follow the given steps:
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 – Level 4 Walkthrough
- Firstly, collect a remote from the bed and visit the wardrobe near it to collect batteries.
- Put the batteries into the remote and turn on the TV. It will display you flowers of different color that you must keep in mind and head to the wardrobe from where you have collected batteries.
- Enter the passcode (Red=2, Blue-4, and Purple=2) to open the drawer and collect a heart-shaped box and a letter (R).
- Another letter (k) is kept on a stool of the dressing table and the fourth letter is on the dressing.
- After collecting all missing letters, you must tap a cupboard below the TV, add all letters and make the following words: Blue, Four, Book, Pink, Five, and Ring after watching the respective image. It will open a secret box to reveal a locket piece and one out of two gems.
- Head to your inventory, click on the heart-shaped box, and fix a locket piece on it to open and collect the second gem.
- Click on a statue kept on the dressing table and add both gems to it for a key.
- Use the key to open the door and escape to the next Can You Escape the 100 Room 13’s next room.
The fourth level has been completed, click on the link to see how to complete Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 level 5.