A well-furnished room is your next place to find hidden objects and solve tricky puzzles. There are many items to interact with; however, a few things will work and help you find the solution. The introduction of the hint system is beneficial when you run out of clues and don’t know what to do next. We have already completed 9 Levels and moving toward the completion of 10. If you are confused and don’t know what to do next, read Can you Escape the 100 Room 13 Level 10 Walkthrough.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Walkthrough – Level 10
We suggest you interact with prominent objects first and then move toward those that seem ordinary.
- Tap the rack on the right side to discover a plate and add it to your inventory. You have to obtain two more plates from different spots.
- Click on the table, keeping your on the right side to discover the second plate, and for the third plate, you have to tap the cupboard next to the table.
- Discover a window on the left side and place all collected three tiles to the window to run a mini-game.
- Head to the floor and remove its tile to obtain a knife to bring a flower out of a table.
- Tap the box on the floor and place the flower on it to obtain a rope and a statue.
- Click on the front wall to run a mini-game, but first add a statue to complete all pieces. When playing the game, your objective is to bring all statues down to the floor by merely removing hurdles. Once done, collect a hook from the box and connect it with rope.
- Select the rope with a hook and hit the rooftop to open and bring the ladder down. Go through the ladder to escape and reach level 11.
Click here to read the next Escape the 100 Room 13 Level Walkthrough.