Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 has almost 50 playable levels available. Each Level takes place in a unique location where items are hidden cleverly, and finding them won’t be easy as you are expecting. The unavailability of lists that determine what to see next makes the difficulty to the next level; therefore, players from worldwide who love to play Hidden Object games are searching for Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Walkthrough.
Besides, if you are lucky, tapping randomly on the screen may help you get one or two hidden items but won’t help you complete the entire stage. So, you should think like a detective and find connections between objects like a screwdriver that you can use to open circuit boxes, vents, and other items. If you are confused and don’t know how to go ahead, read our Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Level 6 Walkthrough to get all solutions and answers.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Walkthrough – Level 6
The game takes you to an ancient place where a mysterious light has been coming out from the area surrounded by the iron chain. A few snake statues are there, along with many other items.
- Firstly, you have to collect a cat statue from the floor and keep it in your inventory.
- From the right side, collect the second snake statue, where you discover a vault with three dials. The shape printed on it is a clue that you can use to find the code from the plate fixed below the third snake from the right side, which is 444. Head to the vault, enter the code (444) to unlock it and get a gem from there.
- Tap an object kept on a barrier of the left side and discover the sign. Go and hit the third snake to find the clue (99), return to the platform, and enter to unlock it. As you open the object, it displays you a portal; after that tapping, you will fall to a puzzle where playing a mini-game is your job.
- To play the mini-game, your job is to turn all yellow chains into purple. A secret box unlocks to offer you another statue, along with an orange gem.
- Head to the snake holding an egg in its mouth, select the orange gem and place it on its eye of the left side to get the egg.
- Now, you have two statues in your inventory that you must place on two different platforms around the light to unlock a secret trapdoor.
- Keep the egg above the light and wait for a while until a platform doesn’t emerge from the land.
- At last, you have to keep the red gem on the platform to escape the room.
That’s the end of “Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Level 6. Click here to read the next Escape the 100 Room 13 Level Walkthrough.