After escaping the Can You Escape the 100 Room 13’s Room 4, you find yourself in a new room where lots of unarranged things await you. Released by HKAppBond, Can You Escape the 100 Room XIII is ruling over the hearts of Puzzle-solving games’ lovers. Surely, you would love playing classic puzzle games that comes with a blend of thrill, adventure, puzzle, and mysteries. The game doesn’t display any character following the footprints of other Hidden Object games.
Neither you can explore the environment nor you can move to interact with objects – the only thing you can do is to click on different areas to find hidden objects. Unavailability of items’ list makes the gameplay many times difficult than average, because of how you could find an object when don’t know what to find. Therefore, Walkthroughs.net brings gaming guides to help its users to solve all challenging scenes and puzzles.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 – Level 5 Walkthrough
- First of all, you should go near the buckets to find hidden objects like scissors and a wrench.
- Click on the yellow suit to grab a pearl locket from there.
- Tap on the table on the left side of the main door and keep the pearl necklace over there to collect the wheel and a bottle of oil from nearby it.
- Amidst the room, there are two dummies available – one of them is holding a red cloth that you must collect and add to your inventory to use later.
- Head to the boxes laid before the dummy, use oil to remove rust, and open it to collect a button and a sewing machine needle.
- On the left side of the door, there is a painting hanging on the wall – click on it and add the button you collected. Bring all buttons to the end using your wit and collect a paper roll and a nut head.
- Click on the sewing machine and keep the red cloth on it. Use the scissors to cut the cloth and fix the needle to the sewing machine.
- Now, you must add the wheel to the machine and fix it with the nut head using a wrench.
- Run the machine to make a scarf using the red cloth and offer it to the doll sitting near the machine in exchange for a key.
- Use the key to open the door and escape.
The “Can You Find the 100 Room 13” level 5 has been completed.