After completing Escape the 100 Room 13 Level 10, you are trapped in a new room. You don’t have any list of clues or objects that highlight what to find next. It means you are dependent on your puzzle-solving skills and detective abilities. No special gadgets help your character escape the room; therefore, search out the room to discover hidden objects and utilize them to discover clues and a key to open the door or read Escape the 100 Room 13 Level 11 Walkthrough.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 Walkthrough – Level 11
A beautiful room is here to explore and discover hidden objects. There’s a beautiful sofa along with a massive cupboard on the right side. Searching for hidden objects is your ultimate goal when playing Escape the 100 Room 13.
- Tap the wardrobe behind the cushion, discover a scroll and tap the table next to the sofa to collect a book.
- Select and place the book in the cupboard to run a mini-game, solve a puzzle, read the scroll, and get a clue.
- Obtain a knob from the book rack and add it to your inventory. After that, tap the sofa to discover a box, fix a knob on it to open it, and obtain scissors and one out of two objects.
- Select and use the scissors to cut the sofa next to the box and collect the second object.
- Discover a table on the right side holding a box where you must add both objects you recently discovered to unlock it and get a human statue.
- Tap the plant pot and keep the statue on its right side to open the drawer that brings a red puzzle piece for you.
- Head to the scenery above the same table and place the puzzle there to run a mini-game. As you complete the mini-game, it gives you a key to the cupboard.
- Use the key to unlock the cupboard and get a handle. Climb the ladder to reach the ceiling and open the door using the handle.
Congratulations! Escape the 100 Room 13 Level 11 was completed. Click to read the next Escape the 100 Room 13 Level Walkthrough.