After escaping the first room, you are in a new environment where a skeleton and other ancient items await you. In the game, you assume the role of a detective who gets stuck in a house where no one comes to help you. Therefore, you should have to make your way to your freedom by solving tricky puzzles, getting rid of problems, and finding solutions to all mysteries. Each new room comes with new puzzles and mini-games that you must figure out to solve. So, we are here to help you solve Can You Escape the Room 100 13 Level 2 by offering a Walkthrough guide.
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 – Level 2 Walkthrough
- Head to the left side wall and collect a button that you must add to a frame after moving to a glowing part of the room.
- As you place the button to the frame, get ready to play a mini-game to hit the particular buttons as shown in the image below. The frame will open to reveal a rock that you must collect and add to your inventory.
- Tap the skeleton and add the stone from your inventory to its locket for a toothed gear.
- Head to the wall of the right side, tap the blue area at the bottom of the pillar, and fix the tooth gear over there to collect a monkey statue.
- Click on the treasure box, fix the monkey on the right side, and bring a magic pot out.
- Now, you have to click on the table available below the lamp on the right side and keep the magic pot over there.
- It calls out a Jinny as you keep it there, who offers you a paper with a clue.
- Amidst the table, the game has kept a clock on a table that you must tap to zoom in. Investigate the paper in your inventory to reveal clues and set the time accordingly to open the cage to collect another monkey statue.
- Head to the treasure box, fix the money to open it, and collect a leaf from inside the treasure box. Offer the leaf to Jinny in exchange for a key.
- Use the key to open the door and escape.