It seems the third level of Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 is set in a wine shop. The door is locked and a man with a black t-shirt and blue jeans is standing to cover the door. Lots of wine drums are available surrounding you and your ultimate goal is to find hidden objects while solving tricky puzzles using your detective skills. The game doesn’t share any list of items that you are supposed to find; therefore, you should keep honing your puzzle-solving skills to master all levels of the Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 video game. Follow the steps mentioned in the Walkthrough guide to learn how to solve puzzles:
Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 – Level 3 Walkthrough
- Before starting to find hidden objects, tap on the man to find out what he is looking for.
- Upon tapping you come to know that the man needs a mug of wine.
- Tap the table on your left side and pick up all mugs one by one to find a knob.
- Head to the cupboard, fix the knob and open its drawer to collect a screwdriver.
- There are several boxes near the table on the left side. Tap on the box and open all of its screws using the screwdriver. Remove the lid of the box and keep the numbers in mind that it shows you (857).
- Above the table surrounding by chairs, there is a briefcase that you can easily open using the code you found on bottles (857).
- Collect one out of two bottles and a key from the briefcase and add them to your inventory.
- Once again, head to the cupboard and open its second drawer using the key for a gem and a recipe.
- Click on drums near the right side wall, add a blue gem over there to start a mini-game, and bring all gems to their respective places to get a bottle of wine.
- Now, you have two bottles in your inventory that you must select and put into the jar kept on the main table.
- Open the tap to fill the mug from both jars and don’t forget to add a pot into it after tapping.
- Offer the cup to the man and let him leave the door for you to escape the room.
The third level of Can You Escape the 100 Room 13 has been completed. Let’s move on to complete the fourth level.