Tricky Doors is an Adventure, Hidden Object, and Single-player Puzzle video game developed by Five-BN Games for Mobile Devices. The game introduces 3D graphics and brings hundreds of fabulous scenes to your mobile device. Finding hidden objects isn’t only your ultimate goal, as you have to play mini-games and reach the end to become the master. There are dozens of rooms available, and finding the creative way is almost impossible without the ability to see the creative way. Using a point-and-click interface, you can interact with the room and objects; meanwhile, play mini-games to complete tricky quests.
You are tasked with opening the doors of each room to escape. Furthermore, you may discover a hostile world behind every door where familiar and exotic landscapes await you. To escape every location where the game throws you, use the portal and unlock new locations to reach the end. Several epic stories are available, and the game features an exciting search for hidden objects. Up to 8 Chapters were added to the play; each has unique objects to discover and quests to complete. The game starts with no difficulty but gradually increases as you reach high levels. Therefore, you should keep improving your hidden objects and puzzle-solving skills to become the master.
Tricky Doors Walkthrough
As mentioned above, the game contains up to eight challenging levels, and each one comes with different objectives, hidden objects, mini-games, and puzzles to solve. The available episodes are the following:
- Magic World
- Secluded Island
- Locked Apartment
- Floating Islands
- Amusement Park
- Antique District
- Tricky Doors Circus
- Vampire’s Castle
- Ship (Coming Soon)
It may be possible when you are playing the game, the episode orders are changed. Therefore, you should use their names to find the Walkthrough. Playing games like Adventure Escape Mysteries and Tricky Doors isn’t easy. They don’t mention any list of objects you can follow to find hidden items; therefore, you should rely on your puzzle-solving and hidden object subjects. The more you play the game, the more you learn about it.
Tricky Doors Level 1 Walkthrough
As I mentioned above, there are eight chapters, and the ninth episode is under development and will be released soon. This article will explore the first episode and unravel how to find hidden objects, solve puzzles, and escape. So, keep reading Tricky Doors Level 1 Walkthrough to get all answers and solutions. It seems the storyline revolves around a writer, and the magic world fascinates you. The writer returned to reality after getting a phone call, and as he started to do something, he found himself in the book’s magical world. Now, the writer needs your help to plan his escape.
- Firstly, collect a key with balls near the treasure box and get a broom from its right side.
- Head to the mask above the treasure box to get a red gem from its eyehole.
- Tap the right area of the fireplace to clean the cobweb using the broom to get the second key and add it to your inventory.
- You can discover a candle and handle from the floor near the trapdoor on the left side. Tap the fireplace to get a figured key and add it to your inventory.
- Get a ritual knife and potion recipe from the chimney wall. Use the knife to get the rope from the left side of the Chimney Wall.
- Head to the table on the left side to obtain a doll and a key with monograms.
Open the Trapdoor
Now, select and use all keys from the inventory to open the trapdoor and go through the ladder to reach the ground.
The first scene was set in the house, but now you are out of the house to discover other items that may help you escape the book’s fantasy world.
- Tap the half-cut tree to collect an ax blade and attach it to the handle already available in your inventory, but first, you have to design the handle using the ritual knife. Collect feathers from the same spot, drag wooden pieces on the platform, and cut them using the ax to obtain firewood.
- Tap the bushes next to the wooden house to collect berries, and they are the main ingredient in the Potion Recipe.
- Select the Ritual Knife from the inventory and obtain a Birch Bark from a Tree on the Left Side.
- Tap the “Red Fire” to go to the second scene, where you have to get a handle from near the stone and add it to your inventory.
- Bring an arrow out from the stone on the right side and select ax to cut down the tree on the left side to obtain an Empty Cauldron.
- Head to the water, and select the ritual knife to get a lily.
- Take a few steps back to the second scene, where you may discover water. Connect the Empty Cauldron with rope and place the handle with the wellhead. Throw the empty pot into the well to get some water.
- Bring the pot of water out with a key and add both things to your inventory.
Tap the Red Fire
- After getting close to the “Red Fire,” you should tap on it, take the candle close to the fire to get the burning candle, and keep it back in your inventory. Now, do the same with a doll to obtain a smoking doll.
- Tap on the right side to frighten the snake using the smoking doll and get a gem as the snake leaves its spot.
Go back to your wooden house and head to the treasure box, where adding a gem you recently collected to run a mini-game.
- So, add the gem and play a mini-game wherein your objective is to get the red and green diamonds to their respective places.
- As the treasure box opens, collect a stick and net from there and add it to your inventory.
- Combine a stick and rope to make a bow; meanwhile, connect features with an arrow.
Red Fire Area
- Leave your wooden house close to the red fire, where you must throw a net into the water to get a muddy treasure box.
- Select a ritual knife from the inventory and use it to cut the seaweed. Select and use the key to open the treasure box to collect a bottle.
- Select and use the bow to bring an apple down from the tree and add it to your inventory.
- Use the ritual knife to cut the mushrooms on the right side and add them to your list.
- Now, go back to your wooden house to prepare the dish following the recipe.
Wooden House – Prepare a Dish
- Go to your wooden house, select the Potion recipe and add ingredients, including Mushrooms, Birch Bark, Seaweed, Lily, and
- Head to the fireplace, select and place a pot of water there, make a fire using the candle, and put some firewood first. Add all ingredients into the pot and take an apple stick with the arrow into the boiling solution to get an apple back to your inventory.
- Select the bow to get a rope back using the knife and leave the house for a while.
- Tap the owls sitting on the tree to keep the light sequence emerging from their eyes in mind (Red, Red, Green, Green, Green, Green, Green, and Red).
Go Close to the Lake
- You should go close to the lake and head to the statue on the right side. Select and place the red gem on the figure and tap them following the light sequence you found when tapping owls.
- Once it gets completed, claim the crystal and add it to your inventory.
- After getting a crystal, go back to your wooden house and tap the painting on the left side to add the crystal, so it throws the light on the table.
- Tap the table to add a bottle to the stand. Select the apple and tap the bottle to get into it.
Inside the Bottle
- Select the ax from your inventory, use it to clean the cobweb, and get a handle from there.
- Tap an insect below the grasshopper, break its sting, attach it with the handle you recently collected, and tie it with the rope to get a Sharp Tool.
- Remove the cobweb from the left side using a Sharp Tool you recently crafted and collect a Nymph from there.
- Now, get a stomp from below the grasshopper to make it disappear from the scene.
- On the left side, you may discover a stone holding two cabins. Tap that area to unravel a mini-game and solve a puzzle by merely setting the moving pieces according to the pictures given above and getting a Golden Spatula.
- Head to the eye-like objects on the right side and pop one of them. Select the Spatula to dig out a Bulb from the spot and add it to your inventory. Before leaving the area, don’t forget to see the pattern drawn on a stone covered by a leaf. Get the leaf aside to see the pattern.
- Leave the wooden house and tap the head of the Red Light to see the area from a top-down viewpoint.
Red Light Area from a Top-down Perspective
- To put off fire, tap temples in the following order: On the left side, hit the first upper temple and move to the right side and tap the lower temple. After that, tap the lower temple of the left side and then move to the right side and press the upper temple to blow up the fire.
- After that, select the Spatula to get ash aside in a pot, sow Bulb there and wait for a while until a flower comes out. Collect the flower of the insight and add it to your inventory.
- Go to the wooden house and head to the table where you have kept a table on the stand. Select the stamp from your inventory and use it to unlock the book. Open the book to get an Ink Recipe, Amulet, and a key.
- Leave a house for a while and head to the cage on the left side of the open area, where your objective is to unlock the cage using an Amulet. Feed a flower to the bird and let it go leaving the cage.
- Head to the cage to get a Blind Bird’s Feather. After that, go back to the wooden house and head to the weight machine. Open up the ink recipe and stick it with the nail on the left side.
- Tap the cabinet above the weight machine and unlock it using the key from your inventory to collect three jars.
- Tap the bottle and get into the fantasy world where you tap the white flower to obtain Dew in the first jar.
- Click on the next flower to collect a Pollen into the second bottle. To fill the third bottle with orchid juice, select the knife and cut the branch available on the left side.
- Leave the bottle world and close the weight machine where you must keep all jars on the shelves.
- It is a complicated puzzle that you must solve at any cost to get magic ink. Completing the mystery is only possible when you read the ink recipe and use the weight machine properly. You have five empty bowls with numbers printed on them, including 2, 7, 6, 5, and 4. Your objective is to fill them with the said ingredient, such as Green (2), Pink (7), Blue (6), Orange (5), and Light Green (4). The number after the color represents the bowl.
- After solving the puzzle, go back to the table, keep the magic ink on it, select the feather from the inventory and dip it into the ink to write something on the book. It helps you go back to reality.
Congratulation! You have completed Trap Doors Level 1. Click to read Trap Doors Level 2 Walkthrough.