Finally, the long-awaited Episode 12 (Mars) of Tricky Doors has been released with new puzzles to solve and scenes to explore. This time, the game takes you to the Red Planet, known as Mars. As before, your objective is to search for hidden objects without knowing what to find and try to solve puzzles to escape. Getting solutions won’t be easy as it requires quick reflexes and puzzle-solving skills; meanwhile, a firm grip over all puzzles. We have completed 11 Episodes of Tricky Doors and are now bringing the solution to Tricky Doors Level 12.
Furthermore, the game introduces an entirely new setting and includes machines and the latest technology to interact with for finding hidden items. You can use the hint system to highlight the object you find difficult to discover; however, the hint system will cost you the in-game currency that can be earned by completing episodes. If you are confused and don’t know how to complete the next puzzle, read the Tricky Doors Level 12 Walkthrough Guide to find answers and solutions.
Tricky Doors Walkthrough Level 12 – Mars
You are on Mars and must find the way out at any cost. Finding hidden objects is your primary and playing mini-games is your secondary objective. Using your wits, you can solve any puzzle found in Tricky Doors Level 12 quickly and unlock new scenes to explore. Keep reading the walkthrough to learn how to solve puzzles.
- First, tap the second box on the left side to discover a paperboard and get a clip from the scene. Before leaving the scene, don’t forget to obtain a Chip.
- Now, head to the box on the floor and collect a “Detail” from nearby the box, select the Chip and attach it to the box to run a mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you must bring all pieces to the top in the same row.
- Once the box opens, pick up a Rubber Glove and Screwdriver from inside it.
- Select the screwdriver from your inventory and tap the machine on the left side to open up all its screws.
- Tap the fuse box to open and use the Rubber Glove to bring it out.
- Next, head to the exit door and tap the circuit to open its cover.
- Select the screwdriver to open the fuse box on the right side.
- Select the fuse to fix on the right side and make the connection using the Clip. Close the cover and play a mini-game.
- Your ultimate goal is to set the plates in the way that the laser reaches the second endpoint.
You are now in the Second Room to discover four Details and other hidden objects following the clues.
- First, tap the table on the right side to discover two Details and add them to your list.
- Discover the toolbox on the left side at the end and collect the following objects: Duct Tape and Detail.
- Before going to the first room, head to the paintings of Planets on the right side and keep the color combination in mind.
Return to the First Room
- Hit the back button and tap the device on the left side of the exit door. Tap the particular buttons following the Planets: Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
- After that, tap the central button to remove the cover and obtain the following objects: Detail and Tube.
Go to the Second Room
- Tap the vent and use the screwdriver to open up all screws for another Detail.
- Return to the first room and add both details to the box to run a mini-game.
- When playing the game, you must bring identical gems close to each other.
- Once you do that, the box will open to give a Wrench and Powder.
- Next, tap the cupboard on the right side, select Detail from your list, and add it on the left side to open the circuit and play a mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you must bring identical items to the portion of the same cable.
- Open the first door to collect the following items: Paintbrush and Reducer.
Go to the Second Room
After collecting the said items, you should move on to the second room and head to the Laptop on the table to solve other puzzles.
- Tap the laptop, select the powder and keep it on the table. Now, select the brush to put the powder on the laptop, and then using the Duct Tape, collect the fingerprints.
Return to the First Room
- Hit the back button to visit the first room and tap the system on the right side to see the screen.
- Select the fingerprint from your inventory and put it on the sensor to unlock the box. Analyze the box to discover the following items: Detail and Access Card.
- Hit the back button and head to the left side machine, wherein you have to select the Wrench and get the Oxygen Balloon.
- Tap the Oxygen Balloon as it is added to your inventory and attach it with the Tube, and don’t forget to add the reducer.
Go to the Second Room
- After preparing an Oxygen Cylinder, you should move to the second room and tap the Mirror on the left side near the door.
- Use the Access Card to unlock the device and play the mini-game to open the Chamber.
- To solve the game, you have to set the following numbers:
- As the door opens, tap the Space Suit after selecting the Duct Tape from your list and turn the space suit around to fix the cylinder; meanwhile, collect another Detail from inside the box.
- After completing the job, tap the spacesuit to collect and click on the Detail on the right side.
- Now, head to the exit door and place all details to unlock the door, but first, you have to play a mini-game.
- Solving the laser mini-game may open up the exit door of the spaceship.
- Leave the spaceship after selecting the spacesuit and start finding other hidden objects outside the ship.
Explore the Mars
You are now out of the ship and need to find hidden objects that help you solve the mystery and return to your homeland.
- First, tap the stairs on the ground and collect the crowbar. Now, move on toward the device near the ladder to discover the first step and the Detail.
- On the right side of the ladder, you will discover the second step, and after searching the top of the ship, you will find Solar Panels.
Return to the Ship
- Hit the back button to enter the ship and use Details to unlock the box near the exit door.
- Tap the top of the box to reveal a mini-game, wherein your job is to drag both puzzle pieces in a way that they don’t collide and reach their accurate positions.
- Once the box gets opened, collect the third step, the second Solar Panel, and a Welding Gun.
- Now, head to the section below the vent on the right side, select and use the crowbar from your list to break the mirror.
- Select the fourth Step and a Solar Panel from between robot hands.
Go to the First Room
- Hit the back button to reach the first room. Tap the cupboard on the right side and use the crowbar to break the second door to discover hidden objects.
- Once the door gets opened, pick up the Fan blades and the fifth Step.
Get out of Spaceship
- Once again, leave your spaceship and head to the device on the right side of the ladder to fix the Fan blade, and tap the machine on the left side of the ladder to fix all Solar Panels.
- Afterward, head to the machine on the right side and turn the red button on. Use the welding gun to attach all steps to the ladder after connecting the welding gun with the green cable.
- Tap the ladder to collect once it gets repaired, taps the right side of the spaceship to hit both screens, and use the ladder to reach the top floor.
With the help of a ladder, we finally reached the driving room, fully loaded with puzzles and mini-games to solve. Instead of driving the spaceship, you must concentrate on completing puzzles or reading the Tricky Doors Level 12 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions and answers.
- First, collect a Cartridge from the right side and head to the steering to collect a Detail.
- Before leaving the steering, don’t forget to click on it.
- Head to the box on the left side to discover the Clue (LiUBA) and leave the driving area to visit the first room.
Once you reach the first room, tap the green screen to find the values you need to unlock the box (39256).
Go back to Pilot Room
- Leave the spaceship to visit the Pilot Room and head to the same box you investigated to get the clue.
- Set the code (39256) to unlock and get the Key and A Tip.
Leave the Spaceship and Tap the Robot
- After getting a key, you should leave the spaceship and tap the robot on the left side.
- Add the key to unlock the circuit and play a mini-game to solve puzzles.
- To solve the puzzle, you must bring the circles of the identical spaces to the particular section. Collect a detail after solving the puzzle and grab the Battery.
Return to the Second Room
Enter the spaceship by hitting the back button and tapping the device under the table that can be unlocked using the Details from your inventory.
- Use details to unlock the device and play a mini-game, wherein your goal is to set all objects in the way that all touches the assigned shapes.
- Open the box to collect a Scanner and a Detail.
Go to the Pilot Room
- Lave the spaceship and click on its top to enter the Pilot room; select the screen next to the Pilot’s Seat and choose the Scanner from your list. The scanner will help you collect all data you need to repair your ship and return to your homeland.
- Now, go to the second room of the spaceship, hit the back button, and tap the area below the vent. Select the tip first and attach it with the robot’s hands. Next, select the cartridge from your list and put it in the highlighted section.
- Visit the Pilot Room once again and head to the right-side wall.
- Select the Detail and insert it into the device to reveal a mini-game.
- The cabinet will open once you solve the puzzle to let you notice the following numbers (13764). Before leaving the cabinet, don’t forget to collect a Handle.
- Select the handle from your inventory and attach it to the trapdoor on the floor, as shown in the image.
- Select the battery and put it into the section. Collect a Cartridge from near the battery and keep it in your inventory.
Visit the Second Room
- Leave the Pilot Room to visit the Second Room and head to the section below the vent. Select the Cartridge from your list and add it to its position.
- Now, tap the laptop, select the Scanner with data, and connect it with the Laptop.
- Enter the passcode (13764) to unlock the screen and hit the Print button.
- The 3D printer may help you get a Steering Wheel within a few seconds.
- Go to the Pilot Room, attach the Steering Wheel to its position, and set the frequency to reach your homeland.
That’s the end of Tricky Doors Level 12. We will update the guide once Tricky Door Level 13 is released.