After the release of Episode 7, Do Games Limited has launched another installment, “Murderous Script,” in the Unsolved Case series. There are over ten episodes available to complete; each tests your detective and puzzle-solving skills. Finding items isn’t an easy goal, as it requires you to think like a detective and see through the eagle eye. Different areas are featured in each episode, and you can’t access to next locations after solving puzzles. Many challenging mini-games are available to challenge your detective skills. It offers similar gameplay to Adventure Escape Mystery; however, the graphics are different. When using your inventory, you have three possible options: Combine, Use, and Examine.
Furthermore, lots of players love to play puzzle games; however, there could be some players who won’t be interested in finding hidden objects as they aren’t easy to find; therefore, walkthroughs.net jumps in to help you learn how to solve tricky puzzles. Unsolved Case: Episode 8 centers on Ester, who goes missing, and you are the only one who can bring her back by unearthing the dark secrets. You must find the Culprit and bring him to justice to solve the episode. If you are new to this game or don’t know how to solve puzzles, read Unsolved Case: Episode 8 (Murderous Script) Walkthrough Guide to find answers.
Unsolved Cases: Episode Walkthrough – Murderous Script
You are welcome to a beautiful area where Ester goes missing; clues indicate that someone has abducted her. You are allowed to use the hint system to discover complex objects. Tapping the screen randomly isn’t allowed, as the game may punish you by freezing the gameplay for a few seconds.
Task 1 – Find Traces of Ester
- First, tap the box nearby the red-suited man to obtain a Task Book, Electric Cutter, and Ester’s Ring.
- Click to open the zoom view on the golden bag and use the Ester’s Ring to get the passcode. Dial Moth to open the handbag and obtain a Note, Tablet, and Battery.
- Select the Electric Cutter from your panel and put the battery into it to make an Electric Lawnmower.
- Tap the bushes nearby the tree on the left side and use the Electric Lawnmower to obtain a Lighter and Empty Coil.
- Click the box to open the zoom view, use the Empty Coil to wrap up the mess of wires, and collect the following items: Ester’s Scarf and Cab Key.
- Head to the cabin behind the green-colored man and use the Cab Key to open it to play a match-3 mini-game.
- To solve the puzzle, you must examine the image below and complete task 1.
Task 2 – Get Inside Ester’s Penthouse
We’ve just completed the first objective and moving ahead to accomplish the second task. After discussing with a female character, you receive a Card Adaptor. Now, you are in a house entirely decorated with furniture, requiring you to find hidden objects to solve tricky puzzles.
- Get the cleaning equipment aside and go through the door on the right side to discover an office. Examine the location to find the Password and Blank Card.
- Head to your panel to combine the Lighter and Password.
- Afterward, click on the receptionist table behind the woman to open the zoom view, select the Blank Card, and put it on the file.
- Select the Card Adaptor, connect it with the PC, and insert the card into it afterward.
- Tap the screen to reveal a mini-game and try to solve the puzzle by moving chains of elements into empty cells until they sit on the appropriate symbols.
- Once the puzzle is solved, pick up a Penthouse Card from the spot and keep it in your inventory for later use.
- Click on the golden-colored door and use the Penthouse Card to open the door to an elevator.
- Go through the elevator to reach the ground floor and start finding hidden objects in the next task.
Task 3 – Find Clues in Ester’s Penthouse
You are in a hall with many objects to examine and places to investigate. As a good detective, you should keep your concentration on finding things and utilizing them for solving clues. Keep reading Unsolved Case: Episode 8 Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions.
- Click the fireplace to open the zoom view and collect objects like Chain and Piano Key.
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view and search for further objects to solve the puzzle. Afterward, tap the piano on the right side, fix the missing key, and try to solve the puzzle by placing the treble clefs in the slots following their colors. You can press the key to move it.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game reveals a Sun and Moon Amulet. Pick it up from the spot and add it to your inventory for later use.
- Tap the fireplace, use the Sun and Moon Amulet, and place it on the box near the fireplace to open it.
- Make click on the newspaper and collect a coin of 5 Cents.
- Click the back button to reach the Receptionist area and tap the machine on the left side.
- Select and insert the coin to obtain a Water Bottle and return to the fireplace put the fire down.
- Use the scarf to pick up the comb and add it to your panel for later use.
- Tap the door near the statue and use the comb to open the closet that helps you discover items like Hair Wax, Baseball, and Pen.
- Select the Password Sheet and drop the ink after breaking the pen. Use the lighter to get the passcode (1734) and return the paper to your panel.
- Go to the office and enter the passcode (1734) to open Security Cameras and start playing a mini-game.
- Instead of finding objects, you have to discover places to set items.
- After completing the mini-game, obtain the USB Drive and tap the receptionist table to open the zoom view on the table. Insert the Flash drive into the PC and get a Printed Photo.
- Go down to the hall, tap the stairs close to the candles to open the zoom view, and compare the printed photo to open a secret drawer.
Task 4 – Get on the Cruise Ship
Once you complete task 3, the game shows the protagonist driving a vehicle and reaching the seaport, where he needs your help to get on the Cruise Ship.
- Open the zoom view on the left side and pick up a Portable Speaker. For Cup and Screw, you need to tap the billboard forth the Ship.
- Tap the box near the Ship Entrance, select and place the chain on gears and hit the back button to close the zoom view.
- Tap the Shooting Gallery Counter on the left side, use the cup to remove dirt, and pick up a Gear that you must fix in the box forth the Ship.
- Once you add both gears, the game starts a mini-game to connect all pairs of gears following colors. You must hit the gear and pull over others to complete the objective.
- That’s the end of “Get on the Cruise Ship.”
Task 5 – Find Leads on the Cruise Ship
Finally, you have entered the Cruise Ship, and your goal is to search for hidden objects and play mini-games to find clues for solving mysteries. Keep reading Unsolved Case: Episode 8 Walkthrough Guide.
- Tap the stand above the shoes and put the screw close to it. Go close to hanging fish and pick up items like Tile and Sawfish Nose.
- On the left side is a closet; you must use the Sawfish Nose to cut the Helm.
- Now, open the zoom view on the stand where you have kept the screw, select and connect the Helm and make it tight using the screw.
- Rotate the Helm to lift the door and collect the Game Coupon. Hit the back button to leave the Ship for a while and go close to the counter on the left.
- Insert the coupon into the machine and put the baseball on the table to start the mini-game, wherein your objective is to knock out all sectors and the rabbits. To solve the puzzle, you have to target three sectors of the same color.
- As you solve the puzzle, the game gives you an umbrella for solving puzzles.
- Tap the area behind the vehicle and use the umbrella to bring a lady’s handbag to get the Duct Tape.
- Head to your inventory, select the Hair Wax, and use it on the lady bag to open the zipline. Obtain the Drinks Emblem and keep it on your list.
- Select the Portable Speaker and use the Duct Tape to combine them.
- Take the stairs to get into the Ship, tap the closet, and use the Drinks Emblem to open the door. Play a mini-game to find two identical items.
- The solution to the puzzle will bring Souvenir Bottle to your inventory. Afterward, click on the damaged plant pot and make it aside using the Souvenir Bottle to get the Second Tile, Thick Book, and Spatula.
- Leave the Ship again, tap the signboard, and use the Spatula to remove screws to obtain a Speaker.
- Select the Portable Speaker and combine it with the recently collected speaker to complete the device.
- Tap the car door to open the zoom view and use the speaker to scare the bird. Open the door, examine the car, and collect items like Mobile, Gun, and Tweezers.
- Click the area behind the car and use the Tweezers to get the third tile from the floor cracking.
- Get on the Cruise Ship, tap the Helm to open the zoom view, and select the area behind it to play a mini-game, wherein your goal is to arrange the tiles in a row, as shown in the image below.
- Once you complete the puzzle, the game takes you to your investigation department and lets you examine the clues you collected.
Task 5 – Examine the Evidence
You are in your office to find further hidden objects, clues, and hints to solve the mystery. If you are out of ideas or don’t know how to solve puzzles, read the Unsolved Case Episode 8 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions.
- Tap the second table to open Zoom view, collect Clues and Case Folder from a box, and keep them in your list.
- Click the board near the first table and sticky all of the clues you obtained recently.
- Tap the laptop, put the Case Folder on it, and select Case No (253). Before leaving it, don’t forget to collect the Rack Number.
- Open the front door, pull the handle, tap section 324 to reveal a mini-game, and start finding hidden objects.
- After completing the puzzle, collect Old Town Map from the cupboard and keep it in your panel for later use.
- Open the zoom view on the clue board and put the Old Town Map on it to solve a puzzle.
Task 6 – Save Ester and Stop the Culprit
After investigating the case, you finally reach where you discover Ester in trouble. You aim to rescue Ester and catch the Culprit to solve Episode 8.
- Use the mobile phone to measure and report the victim’s pulse in beats per minute.
- Obtain a Switchblade from near the dress and keep it on your list. Click the broken chair on the left side and obtain the Extension Cord.
- Go behind the statue on the left and use the Extension Cord to remove the cloth. Collect the second-thick book and keep it on your list.
- Move on to the broken chair, use thick books to lift the chair, and obtain a Switch.
- Choose the Extension Cord, attach it to the circuit behind the statue, and connect the Switch to turn on the light.
- Select the gun from your panel and play a mini-game to choose the right chair to get close to the Culprit. To get closer to the Culprit, tap the third chair, first, third, second, and third. Next, repeat the pattern to shoot back and catch the Culprit to complete Unsolved Case: Episode 8.
Read More: |Episode 1| |Episode 2| |Episode 3| |Episode 4| |Episode 5| |Episode 6| |Episode 7| |Episode 8| |Episode 9| |Episode 10| |Episode 11|