Unsolved Case is back with another new episode, holding a storyline and puzzles to complete. It was developed by Do Games Limited for Mobile Devices, featuring a cast of characters and a new plot. As prior, four modes are available: Casual, Advanced, Hardcore, and Custom. Each has unique aspects and challenges to complete. Usually, players from worldwide prefer to go with Casual Mode as it comes with active zones indicated, and the game brings both “Skip” and “Hint” buttons on your screen.
Using the hint button may help you discover the item you get challenging to find, and the skip button enables you to leave the puzzle and move forward. We already have completed Walkthroughs of Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5; now, working on Unsolved Case: Episode 6 Walkthrough Guide to help you learn how to solve tricky puzzles. Solving puzzles isn’t easy; therefore, you must polish your detective skills before jumping into the puzzle world.
Four Modes to Play
As mentioned above, four possible modes are available; each with unique features and varieties to interact with. The available modes are the following:
- Casual Mode – It has active zones and two possible buttons like, Skip and Hint.
- Advanced Mode – The active zones aren’t highlighted, and the skip and hint buttons take time to recharge.
- Hardcore Mode – No Active Zones are indicated, and the skip and hint buttons are disabled. There’s no tutorial to learn how the game works, and the game disables all collections and actions.
- Custom Mode – It allows you to set all difficulties per your preferences.
Unsolved Case: Episode 6 Walkthrough Guide – Lost in Horror
Lost in Horror is the sixth installment in the long-running series of Unsolved Case: Episode 6, featuring a few characters from previous versions you are familiar with; however, a few characters are new to you.
Task 1 – Find Copper Irwing
- First off, you may receive a Photo after answering the phone call. As the discussion ends, you will find yourself in a Park.
- Second, tap the counter on the right side to pick up a photo and get the Task Book to proceed through the storyline.
- Third, examine the image to get the clue and set the piggy banks following the image to obtain a Fortune Teller Chip.
- Fourth, go to the left side, and obtain a Tablet and a Code Lock Cylinder behind it. Select the Fortune Teller Chip and put it into the machine to open the counter.
- Tap the cards to start a mini-game where matching the identical cards may help you solve the puzzle and get your hands to get a House of Horrors Key.
- Select the key from your panel and use it to open the door, and go through it to discover a new area.
Enter the Room
- Going through the door may help you discover a new scene where you will find a small room on the left side. Tap the area to enter the small room to learn a machine.
- Head to your panel to choose the gear and fix it along with others. Tap the red button to open the door and collect a Battery.
- Tap the back button to close the zoom view and click on the Rollercoaster to discover hidden objects, including Roulette and Magnifier.
- Choose the Battery from your inventory and put it in the engine room of the Rollercoaster to move it forward and get the following items: Freezer Spray and Hurl.
- Hit the back button to leave the room and come outside the building. Afterward, tap the tree near the car’s engine room to discover a mini-game.
- Select the Hurl to run a mini-game, wherein your objective is to arrange the Pinatas according to their weight. Afterward, use the scales to determine the weight. The solution is the following:
- Orange (1)
- Green (2)
- Blue (3)
- Pink (4)
- Yellow (5)
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game will add a Baseball to your inventory. Afterward, examine the car, tap the door mirror to open and use the baseball to hold it. Next, choose the Roulette to open the lock and obtain a UV Lamp.
- Now, enter the building again and head to the small room on the left side, where you must use the UV Lamp to see the text under the scarecrow message. Tap that tile to bring it out and collect the Code Lock Cylinders.
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view and tap the door to open the zoom view. Select both Code Lock Cylinders and put them on the section over the knob.
- Soon, the game starts a mini-game wherein your goal involves setting the spinners’ path to match the adjacent pieces.
- After cracking the lock, open the cupboard and collect the Hammer and Scissors.
- Now, interact with the scarecrow, use the scissors to cut the cloth from the left-side arm, and use the Magnifying Glass to complete the first objective and collect the Clover Amulet.
Task 2 – Find Out the Nature of his Death
- Hit the back button to leave the building and tap the stall on the right side to discover a treasure chest. Select the Clover Amulet from your list and utilize it on the statue to open the chest. Tap the board to play a mini-game and complete it by scoring points after selecting the stones with a clover.
- In short, you must place a stone next to your opponent’s stone and try to make it adjacent. Once you solve the puzzle, obtain Beads from the treasure chest and use them to open the dashboard drawer in the car.
- Examine the drawer to collect the Detective Permit and Sample Collection Kit.
- Enter the building, interact with the scarecrow, use the magnifying and Sample Collection Kit, and complete the second objective, “Find Out the Nature of his Death.”
Go to the Police Department
- The game takes you to the Investigation Room as you complete the second objective. Tap the laptop to collect a Folder, Slides, and Archive Key.
Read More: |Episode 1| |Episode 2| |Episode 3| |Episode 4| |Episode 5| |Episode 6| |Episode 7| |Episode 8| |Episode 9| |Episode 10| |Episode 11|