Table of Contents
Unsolved Case: Episode 2 is an Adventure, Hidden Object, and Single-player video game developed by Do Games Limited for Mobile Devices. It is the second episode of Unsolved Case, and you can follow the link to read Unsolved Case: Episode 1 Walkthrough Guide. In this guide, you assume the role of a detective who embarks on an epic adventure full of puzzles and brain teasers. There are several landscapes to explore and find items to solve mysteries.
The second installment centers on a great detective who travels with characters while making decisions and reaches the end. Finding hidden objects won’t be easy because the game doesn’t feature any system to help you highlight the items or show their names; therefore, you should only rely on the hint system or your detective skills. If you are new to the game or need any help, read Unsolved Case: Episode 2 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions and answers.
Read More: Royal Romances: Episode 1 Walkthrough
Unsolved Case: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Unsolved Case comes with two Episodes; each is set in different locations and has various tasks to complete. Each task takes you to a new scene to find hidden objects. Searching for items may require strong eyesight, detective skills, and puzzle-solving abilities.
Interacting with NPCs to investigate the case may help you gather clues and solve tricky puzzles to unlock additional content. Furthermore, you can read Unsolved Case Episode 2 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions to all Tasks.
Task 1 – Question the Witnesses
This is the first objective, and will add a briefcase to your inventory. The first place to find hidden objects is set in an office, where you discover two people sitting on the sofa and a man standing nearby. Find hidden objects to solve puzzles and complete tasks to win the game. You can also read Unsolved Case Episode 2 FPS 2 Walkthrough Guide to find answers.
- First, tap the box near the standing man to discover the Tablet and hit the back button to find other items.
- Second, click on the briefcase in your inventory to discover a Task Book, Nail Filer, Screwdriver, and Toy Fan.
- Third, head to the computer table to discover the newspaper. Discover the arrowhead and a Speaker from near the briefcase and add them to your inventory.
- Now, head to the box near the standing man and place the screwdriver and speaker on the box to repair the microphone.
- Select the microphone from your inventory and close it to the people sitting on the bench to investigate.
Interrogate Suspect 1
As mentioned above, the game includes a set of mini-games with multiple objectives and different scenes to navigate.
- This time, your objective is to read the message and try to find the highlighted object from or on the man to solve the puzzle.
The second mini-game in Unsolved Case Episode 2 may display four objects, including Paintbrush, Car Key, a Phone, and a Note.
Interrogate Suspect 2
This time, the game is tasked with investigating the lady to find the highlighted objects. You can get help from the image given below to find solutions.
Similar to the second mini-game, your goal is to place four items in their accurate positions and solve the puzzle.
Interrogate Suspect 3
After investigating all people, the game gives you a Security Key that will be added to your list.
That’s the end of the Question the Witnesses Task.
Task 2 – Disable the Security Alarm
First, select the phone from your inventory and attach it to the briefcase to crack the code. To use the program, you must crack the code and access the Security Control Panel.
Access to the Control Panel may help you disable the alarm; therefore, you should connect the light bulbs according to the digits.
Task 3 – Determine the Cause of Death
After completing the second task, your next objective is “Determine the Cause of Death.” Tap the door and go through the passageway to discover a Forensic Lab van.
- Tap the van to open the door and go inside to search for hidden objects. Collect the Dropper and Duct Tape, and leave the van for a while.
- Hit the back button to return to the office and tap the front door to enter another Room.
You are in a new room, where you may discover a deceased to investigate the scene and find hidden objects to solve mysteries.
- Head to the table on the left side to discover a Pen and Note.
- Select the fan from your list and use it to remove grains to find a Scrapper.
- Leave the second room and go outside near the van.
- Tap the small hut on the left side and use the Scrapper to remove the poster for a hook.
- Now, tap the telebooth and use the hook to open the door.
- Use duct tape to repair the stick and obtain the brush from the shelf.
- Return to the main office, tap the counter near the front door and use the stick to bring the cloth stand close to discover hidden items.
- Tap the lady’s purse, discover the second arrowhead and pick up the note.
- After that, head to the mirror counter amidst the area to discover a cushion. Select both arrowheads and place them near them.
- Once you put both arrowheads, the drawer will open and let you collect the flower knob.
- Tap the front door to get into the office and tap the table on the left side.
- Use the flower knob to open the small cabinet and obtain the Soldering Iron.
- Now, use the pen to cut the tape from bottles and collect one of them to keep with the dropper.
- Now, tap the table next to the deceased and use the Liquid Collecting Kit (Dropper and Jar) to collect the sample.
- Afterward, leave the office and head to the Forensic Lab Mobile. Select the sample from your inventory and put it into the Microscope. It will run a mini-game that you have to complete by separating the molecules of coffee from the poison particles.
- To complete the puzzle, you must lead the poison’s molecule through the maze using three buttons.
- Next, interrogate the man and answer the questions to get a Wire Cutter.
That’s the end of Determine the Cause of Death Task.
- Task 4 – Crack Open Malcolm’s Safe
- Task 5 – Pull the Evidence out of the Fire Task
- Task 6 – Thoroughly study all the evidence in the case
- Task 7 – Get on Derek’s Trail
- Task 8 – Get out of the Trap
- Task 9 – Locate the Medieval Helmet
- Task 10 – Thwart Grace’s Plans
Unsolved Case Episode 2 Deadly Exhibition has a well-written storyline and a series of puzzles that may puzzle your mind. We have released the Unsolved Case Episode 1 Walkthrough Guide to help users solve all puzzles, mysteries, and mini-games. The introduced cast of characters is beautiful and will keep you engaged until the game ends. Use all possible options to find items and utilize them to solve tricky puzzles.