Unsolved Case: Episode 4 is the fourth installment in a long-running series of Hidden Object video games, Unsolved Case, released by Do Games Limited. Several tasks are available, and the game features a new set of locations to explore. The fourth episode is about “Fatal Romance,” revolving around men and women who are merely lairs. Lots of tricky puzzles are featured to test your puzzle-solving and detective skills. Many items are hidden beautifully and can’t be discovered using the naked eye; however, using your detective skills may help you solve puzzles. If you are out of ideas or don’t know how to find objects, read Unsolved Case: Episode 4: Fatal Romance Walkthrough.
You assume the detective’s role, who must solve a murder mystery. During the investigation, you must solve tricky puzzles, search for hidden objects and clues at the crime scenes, and complete mini-games. The introduced characters are familiar, and the locations are new to everyone. Meet new personalities from the showbiz industry and figure out who’s behind the murder of a sax player in the fancy jazz club. Furthermore, there’s a well-written storyline set in an addictive world where violent crimes are taking place continuously.
When playing the game, try to investigate the suspect, find objects, and get your hands on the murderer. Many episodes are available, and each episode holds a new story to unfold. Complete all episodes to solve the mysterious murders and use your mind to solve puzzles and find the killer. Making choices may help you proceed through the story; however, your choices will determine the outcome; therefore, think twice before making a choice. Many achievements are featured to unlock and co9llect to become a star of the criminal world. Keep reading Unsolved Case: Episode 4 Walkthrough to get all solutions.
Unsolved Case: Episode 4 Walkthrough – Fatal Romance
As the game starts, a character asks you to opt for your favorite card to proceed through the game. He may give you two options: Water and Dark, Snakes and Rats, and Clown and Ghost. Here, we recommend you go with the following choices: Water, Dark, and Clown.
Task 1 – Establish the Cause of Death
This is the first objective, wherein you must find the reason why the murder has happened. Start playing the game by locating the mandatory tools, including Note Book, Tablet, and more.
- First, tap the table close to the door and examine the bag to discover the following objects: UV Lamp, Bill, and Forensic Equipment.
- Second, tap the deceased to open the zoom view. Use the Forensic Equipment to interrogate the suspect by playing a mini-game, wherein you must tap the screen as the ball reaches the particular area within 3 seconds.
- Third, notice the Time of Death (21:30) as you complete the mini-game.
- Go through the door to enter the office and collect hidden objects from the table near the computer screen: A screwdriver, Torn Photo, and Task Book.
- Select the Time of Death and put it on the table near the computer to run a mini-game wherein your goal is to find the differences.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the game may add a Security Footage Photo to your inventory for later use.
- Leave the office and use the Security Footage Photo to see the difference. Now, tap the vent above the drums and use the screwdriver to open it
- After removing the cover, collect the Bottle of Unknown Liquid and give it to the lady standing next to the man to start the discussion.
Task 2 – Search the Jazz Club for Clues
At the start of the conversation, your first objective, “Establish Cause of Death,” was completed. Now, your second task is to search the Jazz Club for Clues.
- Go through the recently opened doorway to interact with an NPC and collect a Saxophone.
- Head to the table on the right side to get a Tablet, Glue, and Vinyl Record. Select the Saxophone and fix it on the hands of the left-side joker.
- Hit the back button to close the zoom view, go close to the dressing table and use the UV Light to set the mirror aside. Search out the area to find a Toy Violin; after that, go to the table on the right side and put the Toy Violin to the second on the second joker’s hands to get a Note and Screw.
- Go out of the room and tap the table close to the door on the left side to discover a toolbox. Use the screw to repair the box and obtain a Bottle Opener.
- Head to the deceased, remove the tile using the Bottle Opener and collect the second Torn Photo. Select the first torn photo, use glue, and attach the second torn photo to get a complete one.
Enter the Dressing Room
Enter the Dressing Room and tap the purple-colored wall on the left side where you must hang the photo you recently repaired.
- As you hang the photo on the wall, a mini-game will start with the objective of placing all photo frames into slots of matching shapes.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the secret section will open, and you can obtain the Cigar Dagger from the spot.
- Tap the dressing table to open the zoom view and use the Cigar Dagger to open the drawer with no knob for a Stick.
- Leave the dressing room, tap the vent above the drums on the stage, and use the stick to collect a Metal Disk stuck in a fan.
- Go to the Dressing Room and tap the bag on the floor to open the Zoom view. Select the Metal Disk and put it on the bag to run a mini-game, wherein you have to connect all green dots to link the four round elements. As you solve the puzzle, the game will display a Bracelet with a Code you must tap to get.
- Head to the table on the right side, keep the bracelet with the code on the box and enter the code (6521) to open the box.
- As the discussion ends, the game adds a Detective License to your panel for later use.
Task 3 – Talk to the Music Shop Owner
After completing the second objective, your new task is “Talk to the Music Shop Owner.” Keeping the ultimate goal in mind, you must find a way to interact with the owner.
- First, tap the door to open the zoom view and collect the Wire Saw from the spot. Hit the back button to close the zoom view.
- Second, go to the left side, obtain a Funnel from the counter, and give the cash to the shopkeeper to get a Band-aid.
- Third, click on the closed door to open the zoom view and use the Band-aid to repair the sparking wire.
- Ring the bell and enter the Music Shop to investigate the case and find the truth behind the scene.
Enter the Music Shop
- After entering the shop, tap the CD Display and collect the following objects: Charger, Slides, and Cogs. Next, select the Disc from your panel and put it on the device to open the cover.
- Tap the particular area and start playing a mini-game, wherein your objective is to find hidden objects and obtain the Parting Tunes Album Cover.
- Give the Parting Tunes Album Cover to the man in the red shirt and start a discussion to get a Register Key.
Task 4 – Learn More About the Owner’s Connection to the Victim (Coming Soon)
Unsolved Case: Episode 4 has introduced many new personalities; however, the puzzles and the story are entirely new. The mechanics and the play style are the same and may require you to interact with scenes to find hidden items that may help you conclude. Different mini-games are featured to play; each has unique requirements; however, you can switch to the match-3 mini-game if you find hidden objects challenging. Furthermore, we will keep updating our guide as new episodes are released.