Table of Contents
Unsolved Case is one of the best long-running puzzle game series released by Do Games Limited for Mobile Devices. The developer has released a few chapters within a few months to offer new content to their users and give them challenging puzzles to solve. Each episode focuses on a murder case with many dark secrets to reveal. Many characters are familiar, but the game features new personalities to interact with and achieve objectives. Many new tasks are introduced, and mini-games may keep you engaged for a few hours because finding solutions isn’t easy. If you are new to this game or don’t know how to solve puzzles, read Unsolved Case: Episode 7 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions.
Furthermore, the seventh episode offers a detective storyline where you assume the detective’s role, who needs to follow the criminal’s footsteps and solve tricky puzzles when investigating the murder. During the game, making choices may significantly impact the outcome, and many mini-games may ask you to find differences, question suspects, and find hidden objects to become the master. When playing, you must solve a criminal Case and reveal how the next episode of a murder investigation will end. The newly released episode centers on an ancient followed by death that happened in a restaurant. Now, you must figure out the truth and reveal the dark secrets. Several exciting puzzles are available, including a well-written Plot, Tricky Puzzles, Choices to Make, and more.
Unsolved Case: Episode 7 Walkthrough – Murder on Air
Like other installments of the same series, the introduced characters and scenes are familiar; however, locations are different to explore and objects to find. Keep reading Unsolved Case: Episode 7 Walkthrough Guide to discover all solutions.
Task 1 – Examine the Crime Scene
The crime scene occurs in a restaurant where an incident has just happened, and no one knows whether it’s a murder or an accident. You have been called to investigate the case and discover the truth behind the scenes. Finding items may involve interacting with scenes and new areas; therefore, you must hone your skills and keep working on them to improve to become the world’s best detective.
- First, tap the broken chandelier to discover a Task Book, Detective’s Notebook, and Order Receipt.
- Second, examine the table behind the chandelier to discover a Tablet, Cutter, and Card from the spot. Select the Order Receipt from the panel and put it on the board using the pin.
- Third, play a mini-game wherein your objective is to find hidden items and search for clues. After solving the puzzle, the game gives you a Kitchen key to unlock the kitchen and get into the Kitchen.
Get into the Kitchen
Going through the door may help you discover a fully decorated kitchen with many items to interact with and puzzles to solve.
- First, select the Detective’s Notebook and put the card on it. Second, examine the cupboard at the end of the kitchen on the right side to open the zoom view and collect the objects: Cutters and Tray.
- Tap the stove, select the tray, put it on the pot to cover the smoke, and get the Rolling Pin from the shelf.
- Use the Rolling Pin to repair the trolley on the left side, make it aside, and play a mini-game to place the boxes in the cart and put them in their positions.
- Once you solve the puzzle, the door gets opened, and you can go through it to come out.
- Tap the truck trailer to open the zoom view, use the cutters to remove wires, and open the door to discover hidden objects.
- Examine the trailer to get the Magazine Piece and Fuse Terminals. Now, open the Detective’s Notebook and place the Magazine Piece.
- Afterward, examine the letterbox hidden in the bushes and investigate the place to discover the items: Tongs and Fuse Terminals.
- Head to the circuit box, open it by clicking and place both fuses to run a mini-game, wherein your goal involves placing the terminals so that all cells are exposed to the rays they emit. Once you solve the puzzle, don’t forget to obtain Magnet from the spot.
- Return to the Kitchen, tap the cupboard at the end of the right side to discover cotton, and use the Magnet to open the mirror for Fryer Basket.
- Go and tap the stove and use the Fryer Basket to bring a Spatula out of the dish. Hit the back button to reach the hall and tap the table amidst the area to open the zoom view.
- Select the Spatula to clean the Candle’s remains and get the Writing Accessories and Invitation Letter.
- Open the Detective’s Notebook and add the Invitation to run a mini-game, wherein your goal is to select the correct conclusions in the notebook. Once you choose as noted, obtain the Deduction Results for your panel.
- Select and give the Deduction Results to the man standing on the spot to complete the first task.
- Soon, the game adds a Sagittarius Amulet to your panel and starts the second objective “Find out who could have killed the victim.”
Task 2 – Find Out who could have killed the victim
To complete the second objective, the game requires you to go outside and start your struggle to collect evidence and solve tricky puzzles.
- Tap the vent on the road and use the Amulet to get a Mail Flag. Head to the letterbox and put the mail flag to open it for Duct Tape. Use the cutters to open the cotton and obtain a Battery.
- Now, go to the hall and tap the fish equilibrium to open the zoom view. Select and add the battery on its left side to obtain a Brush that you can use to clean the shards near the damaged Chandelier to get a piece of Wire.
- Afterward, use the tongs to bring a Temperature Regulator out of the floor crack near the chandelier and go to the kitchen.
- After reaching the kitchen, tap the fridge near the cupboard at the end of the kitchen on the right side and place the Temperature Regulator. Don’t forget to turn it on, as it helps you melt the ice and lets you open the door to reveal a mini-game inside.
- To play the mini-game, you have to find hidden objects following the shapes given at the bottom and obtain the Pizza Knife once you complete the puzzle.
- Head to the cupboard near the fridge and use the Pizza Knife to open the cotton for the Procurement List.
- Go out of the Restaurant, tap the trailer, and use the Procurement List to run a mini-game wherein you aim to find all pairs of items with the symbols shown in the guide.
Task 3 – Determine the Criminal’s Identity
After completing the second task, you may find yourself in the Police Department where identifying the criminal is your ultimate goal.
- Tap the laptop to open the zoom view, and collect the following items: Surveillance Photos and Filing Cabinet Key.
- Click the detective board to open the zoom view, pin Surveillance Photos, and hit the back button to close the zoom view.
- Now, tap the drawer set near the exit door, and use the key to open the drawer for Writing Accessories.
- Go through the door to discover a woman and give Writing Accessories to her. Answers to a few questions and obtain Witness Testimony. Return to the office, tap the laptop to open the zoom view, and use the Witness Testimony to play a mini-game wherein you have to put the sketch together.
- Age – 31 to 35
- Hair – Medium Red
- Traits – Red Beard
- Eyes – Blue
- Face – Option 2
- Hit the “Print” button and get the Suspect Sketch. Tap the detective board to open the zoom view and pin the Suspect Sketch with others to find clues.
Task 4 – Find Lisa Smith (Coming Soon)
A few episodes are released in a few months; however, each has unique locations and stories to unfold. Murder on Air is the seventh episode in the Unsolved Case video game series, offering you a murder case that happened in a restaurant to solve. There are several mini-games available to challenge your puzzle-solving and detective skills. Finding a solution may require exploring the scene, interacting with objects, and searching for hidden objects.