Random Room Escape: Door Exit introduces a beautiful blend of Adventure, Puzzle, and Hidden Object game elements by HFG Entertainments. The game is available on Android only, giving you endless puzzles. There are several chapters available; each chapter contains a set of levels. Your ultimate goal is to search for hidden objects, find mini-games, and solve mysteries to become the master.
You can’t unlock chapter 2 without completing the first; therefore, you should interact with levels to find items and dismantle, analyze, or combine them to get the item you need to solve puzzles. Completing puzzles won’t be easy; therefore, we jump in to help you with our Random Room Escape: Door Exit Walkthrough Guide.
Instead of assuming the role of a detective, the game asks you to take on the role of a robber assigned to rob a diamond displayed in a museum. The expo is only visible for a week, so you should try to rob the diamond without being a detective. Go through each level to explore different rooms and find hidden objects to unlock the new areas and rooms.
New Chapters Every Month
Random Room Escape: Door Exit promises to introduce a new Chapter every month. Apart from that, the game releases five chapters in its core; however, fifteen new chapters are scheduled to release monthly one by one. Each chapter holds over 15 levels to complete.
Chapter 1 Walkthrough
Chapter 2 (Coming Soon)
Chapter 3 (Coming Soon)
Chapter 4 (Coming Soon)
Chapter 5 (Coming Soon)
Random Room Escape: Door Exit Chapter 1 – Level 1
Random Room Escape: Door Exit has multiple chapters, each with several levels. The gameplay is almost similar to Rooms and Exits, wherein your goal is to find hidden objects and utilize them to solve puzzles. Interaction with multiple rooms is your job; however, the game doesn’t feature any NPCs to make interaction for clues. Read Random Room Escape: Door Exit Walkthrough to find solutions and answers.
- First, tap the flash on the left side table to add it to your inventory.
- Next, tap the same flask to get a key and use it to open the table drawer to get a phone.
- Head to the pillar of the left side to turn on the button and reveal the vault behind the third painting.
- Tap the statue on the left side and place the phone on it to discover the code.
- Set the code (PETER17) on the vault to open it and discover the Valve.
- Afterward, click on the valve to discover a platform near the laser-protected diamond and tap on it to find a key.
- Use the key to open the cabinet storage on the left side to get a scroll and add it to your inventory.
- Open the scroll to discover the code (4736).
- Head to the pillar of the right side to enter the passcode (4736) for an Access Card.
- Use the Access Card to turn off the security system and get the diamond.
That’s the end of Random Room Escape – Level 1.
Random Room Escape: Door Exit introduces pretty graphics and well-written stories. It lets you assume the role of multiple characters and act accordingly to find the solution. Besides, the game doesn’t introduce any system to help you with what to see next; therefore, your only weapon is your detective skill. As mentioned above, several chapters are available, and each chapter offers you over 20 levels to complete. No two levels are identical, and puzzles could be the same; in short, you will discover a new room with new puzzles on every level.