Random Room Escape: Door Exit challenges you to find your way out while on a train. Finding hidden objects is your only objective; however, the game introduces mini-games to play in upcoming levels. The starting levels are designed only to make you understand how the game works. In this level, you must pick up a tag from under the first seat, a cloth from the second seat, and a purse from the third seat to get a coin. Furthermore, you can read Random Room Escape: Door Exit – Level 2 Walkthrough Guide to find answers and solutions.
Random Room Escape: Door Exit Level 2 Walkthrough
Level 2 puts you in a new scene wherein you have been abducted inside a metro far away from the city. You have only one opportunity to get free before the kidnapper comes back to you. You must break the security and unlock the door to escape to complete the puzzle.
- First, pick up the tag from under the seat on the left side and add it to your inventory.
- Second, analyze the tag to discover the code (LHR46) and head to the right side seat to get a Briefcase.
- Select the briefcase and enter the passcode (LHR46) to unlock it for the Rubbing Alcohol.
- Now, tap the second seat on the left side to get a cloth. Head to your inventory, select the Rubbing Alcohol, and use it with the cloth to get a wet fabric.
- Click on the door on the left side and use the fabric to clean it to discover the code (4528).
- Afterward, head to the locker on the right side near the door and enter the passcode (4528) to open the toolbox for a Cutter.
- Get a purse from under the right side seat to discover a purse and keep it in your inventory.
- Select the purse to dismantle it and get a coin. Tap the circuit box on the right side and use the coin to open the screws.
- Use the cutter to cut the green wire, open the door, and go through it to escape level 2.
That’s the end of Level 2.