Random Room Escape: Door Exit Level 5 takes place in an office you are unfamiliar with, and your goal is to use the pistol to find the clue and open the cupboard. Two different cupboards are available; opening each is your goal to obtain the key and other stuff like the book. To open the closet on the left side, you have to understand the positions of the bullet, while the other section opens using the code. The right side cupboard requires you to use the key and get the book. You can use Random Room Escape: Door Exit Level 5 Walkthrough Guide to find solutions.
Random Room Escape: Door Exit Level 5 Walkthrough
Level 5 introduces you to a new puzzle to solve, wherein you have been abducted from a stranger’s office room by a mafia. Fortunately, the kidnappers have left their weapons, and now you can use your wits and get out of the dangerous room.
- First, pick up the pistol from the table and open its chamber to see the bullets.
- Second, tap the cupboard and set the same positions on its door to unlock the storage cabinet and get a candle.
- Third, tap the box behind the office chair and obtain a lighter.
- Tap the office table to open the cabinet storage and discover the stand from inside it.
- After that, click on the floor near the closet on the right side and keep the stand after selecting from the inventory.
- Now, place the candle on the stand and use the lighter to highlight the passcode on the floor “HFGE.”
- Head to the closet on the left side of the door and enter the passcode (HFGE) to unlock the storage cabinet for keys.
- Use keys to unlock the cupboard on the right side of the door to get a book.
- Open the book to discover the clue and use the same images on the door to unlock it.
- Go through the doorway to escape and unlock the next level.