Are you ready to become a cleaner working for a top-secret intelligence agency? The sister game of Nobodies: Murder Cleaner has been released for Mobile Devices, while it is expected to be released for PC in early 2022. Nobodies: After Death is an Adventure, Hidden Object, and Single-player video game released by Blyts for Android and iOS. It allows you to become a cleaner who embarks on a journey to complete various challenging missions.
Instead of being a cop and finding clues, you are hired to hide all evidence of carefully planned murders. Without using your wits, you won’t succeed in the game. There are several murders to cover up, and use requires you to use your puzzle-solving skills and everything at your disposal to hide the evidence. Furthermore, you can read our Nobodies: After Death Walkthrough Guide to get solutions and answers to all levels.
Over 100 Hand-drawn Scenes
Nobodies After Death features up to 100 hand-drawn scenes to explore top-find hidden objects and solve puzzles. The introduced music is action-packed and makes you feel like you assume James Bond 007’s role in an action movie. You aren’t limited to a single way to complete the puzzle, as you can use multiple approaches to fail each mission. Before starting the game, you should read Nobodies: After Death Tips and Tricks to learn how everything works and complete all challenges to unlock other locations.
11 Different Locations and Murder Cases
There are 11 different locations available. In short, you are invited to complete 11 missions set in multiple locations.
- Operation Drill Bit
- Operation Quagmire
- Operation Roadkill
- Operation Undertaker
- Operation Stowaway
- Operation Canary
- Operation Caldera
- Operation Midnight
- Operation Dead Drop
- Operation Wonderland
- Operation Countdown
- Operation Overdraft
- Operation Dead Sea (Coming Soon)
The story starts with Rogue Agents who break into a secret government-owned facility and steal the sensitive information of an ethnic bioweapon known as Hemlock. However, the agency decides to kill the traitors before selling the stolen information to a foreign power. Therefore, the Intelligence Agency calls the agent (1080) one of the best cleaners, assuming his role. Your ultimate goal is to hide the bodies of traitors left by agencies and destroy the evidence, leaving no trace to be caught.
Nobodies: After Death – Tips and Tricks
Every mission starts with instructions you must follow when hiding bodies and removing evidence cleverly. Before starting to play the game, here are a few tips you must remember.
- Find hidden objects and a way to hide the dead bodies of traitors. The hidden things you find will be added to your bag.
- Using the drag feature, you can combine two items in your inventory and select to use them whenever you need them.
- Once you collect all hidden objects, don’t forget to keep them back to their accurate position once you hide the dead body of the traitors.
- Use a hint system whenever you are trapped to highlight what to do next; meanwhile, you can read our Nobodies: After Death Walkthrough Guide to get help and answers.
- Play the tutorial level to see what options you can use and find hidden objects. The game features four icons on your screens: Menu, Coins, Phone, and Inventory.
- During the game, you can use your phone to read messages left by your agency.
Nobodies: After Death Walkthrough
As mentioned above, the game was released with 11 challenging missions; however, the first one is a tutorial designed to help you learn how the game works. If you have already played Nobodies: Murder Cleaner, you can skip the tutorial because the game is almost identical.
Operation Drill Bit Solution
Your first mission is Operation Drill Bit, where the game takes you to a ship and is tasked with hiding the dead body of traitors using limited stuff.
- Firstly collect a crowbar from the floor and add it to your inventory.
- Tap your bag, select the crowbar, and use it to open the barrel. Click on the body to collect it, open your inventory, pick the body, and put it inside the barrel.
- As shown in the image, pick up the barrel and then the concrete block.
- Head to your inventory, and drag the concrete block onto the barrel to combine them.
- Select the barrel from your inventory and throw it into the sea. Open your list again, select, and leave the crowbar where you found it.
- Hit the “Finish the Mission” button on the left side of the coins and unlock the next one.
The second mission is Quagmire, which takes you to a house where you find a dead man. Instead of investigating the case, you are invited to hide the body and remove the evidence. The second mission isn’t a tutorial level, so if you need help, read our Nobodies: After Death, Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions and answers.
- Firstly, collect the mop on the right side of the basin and grab a fishing rod from nearby the dead body.
- Hit the arrow pointing down to leave the house and click on the wheelbarrow to add it to your inventory.
- Select the wheelbarrow from the inventory and tap on the dead body to collect it.
- Now, select the mop and clean the blood spread on the floor.
- Leave the house for a while, go outside, head to your inventory, select the wheelbarrow with the body, and throw it into the river.
- Select the bloody mop and clean it with water to remove the blood.
- Keep the wheelbarrow where you found it, and use the fishing rod to grab clothes from the river.
- Go back to the house, keep the fishing rod and mop where you found them, select the clothes from the inventory, and put them into the fire to complete the mission.
- Exit the mission to unlock the next level.
Nobodies: After Death uses the same mechanics as in Nobodies: Murder Cleaner. However, adding thrilling sound effects is excellent and may keep you fully engaged until the game ends. It has 11 challenging missions on its release; however, many more levels are expected to be introduced soon. You can’t jump to high levels breaking the sequence, as the level gets unlocked step by step. We suggest you not skip the tutorial level if you are new to the game.