Legendary Tales 3 was released with a few chapters holding multiple locations to explore and tricky puzzles to solve. You are about to experience thrilling stories in a magical world fully loaded with forgotten secrets. There are fascinating objects available to discover, along with morphing items. Dozens of puzzles are featured to put your detective skills to the test, along with an opportunity to find unique collectibles solving mysteries. Get ready to explore stunning locations where you may experience beautiful soundtracks. The plot follows a brave warrior who embarks on a journey to find the children of his friend. The gameplay is similar to the most popular hidden object video game series, “Adventure Escape Mysteries,” and it offers challenging mini-games to reward items.
Start your journey by collecting clues and hidden objects that may help you during the gameplay. Unlock other areas and keep adding items to your inventory for later use. In your inventory, you can combine, use, examine, and dismantle objects to get your required items. Sometimes, the item you obtained from a second location may help you solve the puzzle in the first place. Therefore, you should keep yourself active and act like a detective, as it may help you solve puzzles quickly. If you are confused or need any help in regards to legendary Tales 3 – Chapter 3, then keep reading our walkthrough guide to find solutions and all answers.
Legendary Tales 3 Walkthrough – Chapter 3
Legendary Tales 3 – Chapter 3 features a soldier who embarks on an epic adventure to help his friend find the family that was misplaced after a brutal witch attack. Before starting, you should know what items you need to discover, including two figurines, a flask, a key, a recipe book, and a cloth. There are several other objects also available to obtain; however, make a start from a kitchen and earn objects as mentioned below.
- First off, tap the window on the left side to open the zoom view and pick up the first Figurine.
- Second, head to the table to pick up a Flask and tap the fireplace to open the zoom view.
- Collect wood pieces from the top of the fireplace and put them into it. Make a click on the sick woman and search the idea to obtain a Key.
- There’s a box near the window that you must open using the key and obtain the Recipe Book, Cloth, and Rope.
- Go through the doorway on the right side and enter the kitchen to search for hidden objects.
Examine the Kitchen
After getting into the Kitchen, you must search for items you need to solve tricky puzzles and interact with your surroundings to reveal the mini-game.
- Search for the treasure chest and open it to get a Jug and Shovel. There’s a table on the right side where you must use the Flask from your inventory and tap the cupboard near the table to obtain a Tube.
- Hit the back button to zoom out the scene and tap the table on the left side to earn a Matchbox and the first Fish Figurine.
- Go through the left doorway to leave the house and start finding hidden objects in the outside area where you need to search for firewood and nails.
Explore Outside Area
Going through the left side may lead you out of the house and offer you a new scene to find items and search for hidden objects, as well as play mini-games.
- Amidst the area, you can discover the first firewood and the second firewood is near the object next to the place where you discover the first firewood.
- Go to your panel, choose the Shovel, and use it on the same spot where you obtained the second firewood to get a Dirty Plan ant.
- Inspect the cart to get Nails and to have a third firewood, you must tap the house on the left side and get that. Before leaving the spot, don’t forget to obtain the Pitchfork.
- To discover another scene, go straight and start finding hidden objects, or read our Legendary Tales 3 – Chapter 3 Walkthrough to find answers.
Inspect the Second Area
It seems you are in any nursery or garden because there are lots of plants and crops, along with buckets and trees.
- Head to the right side to get a Ladder and search the right side near the buckets to obtain the fourth firewood.
- For the fifth firewood, you must go a bit on the right side and obtain it. The last firewood is between the stack of wheat and the stone. Obtain the last firewood to complete the collection of six.
- There’s a small hut in front of you and upon tapping you may discover a mini-game, wherein you need to solve a puzzle to get Dried Tomato.
- After solving the puzzle, you must interact with the bucket on the right side at the bottom of your screen to obtain a Figurine in Resin.
- Make a click on the Hay to open the zoom view and get a Bucket from the top. Afterward, select the Pitchfork on the Hay to get the second Fish Figurine.
- To discover the Dirty Fish Figurine, you have to go to the right side between two parallel lines and obtain. Keeping yourself in the same spot, you can also obtain the Dirty Strawberries.
- Hit the back button to go back and start finding items in the well, roof, and small huts.
Explore the Third Area
- Here you are willing to select and use the ladder on the roof to obtain Gloves and a Hammer to go a bit inside.
- Close the zoom view, tap the well to open the zoom view, and put the bucket and tie it using the rope from your panel. Then, use the bucket to get some water. Afterward, go to the right-side direction and enter the house.
Examine the House
In Legendary Tales 3 – Chapter 3, you have reached a house where finding hidden objects is your ultimate goal; however, many mini-games are featured to challenge your detective skills.
- First off, select and use the Hammer and Nails on the drawer of the cupboard on the right side and collect the third Fish Figurines.
Enter the Left side area
- Go to the left side, choose the Bucket full of water, and put it on the stool on the floor near the fireplace.
- Next, select Dirty Fish Figurine from your panel and use it on the bucket to get a clean, but fourth Fish Figurine. On the same spot, you must use the Dirty Figurine in the bucket to claim a PLANNANT.
- Clean the Dirty Strawberries in the same water and keep them back in your inventory.
- Choose the Figurine in Resin and put it on a plate above the fireplace and put all the Firewood in the fireplace. Use the matchbox to set fire and head to the right-side direction.
Return to the Right-Side Area
- Returning to the main area of the house, you are supposed to use all of your Fish Figurines on a small cupboard above the table on the left side and start playing a mini-game wherein you must solve a puzzle.
- After solving the puzzle, obtain the following items: the Second Figurine and the Knife.
- Head to the table on the right side and use the knife on a pot hanging with a stand. Meanwhile, you must leave the house going through the left side and use the knife on the sack to obtain grain.
- Head to the door and put all Figurines there to play a mini-game in four parts and their solutions are given below.
- 1, 3, 2, 4, 2, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1.
- 3, 1, 3, 2, 4, 1, 4, 2, 4, 1, 4, 2, 4, 1, 4, 1, 3, 1.
- 4, 1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 4, 2, 4, 1, 3, 1.
- 4, 2, 4, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1.