The final Chapter of AEM: Mirror Man puts your puzzle-solving to the test, and only those players who take their skills beyond the limit may watch the ending scene. We have already completed the first seven chapters of Mirror Man Mystery, and you can check all following the links below. Mirror Man was an outstanding adventure to unfold as it brings lots of thrill, suspense, and addictive gameplay to the series of Adventure Escape Mysteries.
Finding hidden objects isn’t tricky in Chapter 8, but you might need a guide when solving a Maze-like puzzle. You can read our Adventure Escape Mysteries: Mirror Man Chapter 8 Walkthrough Guide to find Solutions and Answers.
Adventure Escape Mysteries: Mirror Man Walkthrough Chapter 8
Chapter 8 is the end of Mirror Man, but first, you must help Julian to make a proper plan and set mirrors to make the suspect fool. Set a trap and try your best to knock out Mirror Man. You start your journey from a Barn where you have to discover a key first and then manage mirrors by finding hidden objects and solving tricky puzzles. Furthermore, you can read AE Mysteries: Mirror Man Chapter 8 Walkthrough Guide.
- First, pick up the scissors from the table and get a lanyard with a Key between two sofas.
- Select Lanyard with Key from inventory and open the cabinet storage from the right side of the fireplace.
- Now, use the scissors to cut grass from the pot inside the cabinet.
- Tap the cushion on the sofa to discover an Uninteresting Cat Ball and click on it to add it to your list.
- Select the Uninteresting Cat Ball from the inventory and tap the grass on the table to get a Favorite Cat Toy.
- Click to open the drawer of the table and discover a Memory Card.
- After that, slide the globe to find the dial, where you have to enter the passcode 313958 to unlock the cupboard and get another Security Card.
- Now, select the Cat Toy and click the Cat on the shelf to meet Emery. After that, click on the red cushion to get aside and pick up a Memory Card.
- Tap the cupboard on the left side to discover the fourth and fifth Security Cards.
- Tap the red book on the top and collect the Bookmark.
- Hit the back button and tap the device on the left side of the door. Open the cover to reveal a circuit and add five security cards to the board.
- Next, your ultimate job is to insert memory cards figuring out the numbers given above, or you can see the attached image.
- The completion of the puzzle will open up the door, and before leaving the room, don’t forget to get a Baseball bat from near the plant pot.
Discover the Barn Door Key
Now, your character is out of the house, and he needs your help to find out the Barn Door Key. Therefore, you should use your wit to take advantage of nearby objects and utilize them to solve tricky puzzles.
- Pick up the ladder from the spot and place it on the wall to reach the Barn’s window.
- Climb the ladder to discover a locker, but before, you must watch both walls around the door to find the code (7087).
- Now, tap the locker and enter the code (7087) to get a key that helps you unlock the door.
Enter the Barn
- Go through the door to enter the Barn and search for hidden objects to solve the mystery.
- First, tap the crate on the left side to collect and add it to your inventory.
- Open the cupboard on the left side to get Oil and Salt Lick.
- Next, select the Oil from your inventory and pour it on the first door of the left side to open for apples and Gears.
- Select the Crate from your inventory and keep it near the trapdoor to get two items from the rack above it.
- Using the crate, you can collect Flat Fixes and Gears.
- Next, use the Flat Fix to repair the Flat Tier of the Wheelbarrow.
- Use the Wheelbarrow to clean the floor and discover the following objects: Gears and a Book.
- Open the notebook to find the following things:
- Poppy – 2
- Pistachio – 7
- Captain – 4
- Rosebud – 6
- Dandelion – 9
- Pickles – 5
- Honeycomb – 3
- Whisper – 8
- Chance – 1
- After that, open the right-side door and go through it to discover three horses. Select apples and put them on the plates of the right-side horse to bring other breeds on the spot.
- Select the Salt Lick from the inventory and put it on the first plate of the horse to discover another breed. Now, compare it with the notebook to find the code you need to unlock the device.
- Leave the room and tap the device next to the door. Enter the passcode (59137) to reveal a mini-game, where your goal is to position all the gears so that the lowering mechanism is aligned.
- See the image below to solve the Gear Puzzle in Mirror Man Chapter 8.
- Once you solve the puzzle, a few mirrors may appear on the scene, and to continue your struggle, you must get the tractor first.
- Soon, the game takes you out of the Barn and lets you tap the number plate to discover the following numbers (13, 5, 7, and 20).
- Afterward, get into the Tractor and tap on the right side seat to discover the documents.
- Read the document file to discover the numbers and set the alphabets accordingly. Hit the back button and tap the number plate once again to set the passcode (MUSE).
- As the toolbox opens, get Bolt Cutters from inside it and into the Barn.
- Use the Bolt Cutters to break the lock of the trapdoor and set the last mirror to make Mirror Man confused.
- In the next scene, you have to solve a maze-like puzzle, wherein your goal is to get the barn set up while making sure that Mirror Man should follow the doors on the path.
- Once you solve the puzzle, don’t hit the back button in a rush because you have to hit Mirror Man using Baseball Bat to end the Adventure Escape Mysteries: Mirror Man Chapter 8.
Read More: |Chapter 1| |Chapter 2| |Chapter 3| |Chapter 4| |Chapter 5| |Chapter 6| |Chapter 7| |Chapter 8|