Adventure Escape Mysteries: Mirror Man Chapter 3 takes place ten years after the event that happened in Chapter 2. This time, Julian has turned 30 and is ready to solve the following mysteries. In the second Chapter, it seems the police officer has taken down the suspect, but the deceased wasn’t found on the spot; therefore, no one was sure about the suspect’s death.
Chapter 3 revolves around the protagonist and a female character who invites him to work for investigation. The puzzles aren’t easy to solve because the game won’t highlight what to find next until you use the hint system. Besides, you can read our Step-by-Step AE Mysteries: Mirror Man Chapter 2 Walkthrough Guide to find all answers and solutions.
Adventure Escape Mysteries: Mirror Man Walkthrough Chapter 3
With the release of Chapter 3, Julian becomes thirty years old and comes to visit his friend Priti at work. Upon arrival, Julian discovers the gate was covered with bushes while a damaged wire sparks. In the presence of wire, opening the gate is almost impossible; therefore, you first help Julian discover a Stick and then get the wire away from the door to open it.
- At the start, you must tap the bushes near the door to get a Stick and use it to bring the electricity wire away from the gate.
- The gate requires a 5-digit code to be unlocked; finding the code isn’t a big deal. Use the stick to collect the paper from the top of the door and figure out the clues to find the code.
- Finding symbols on the paper and comparing them with the figurines on the gate will help you discover the code (83557). To figure out the code, you have to count the images as follows:
- Skull: 8
- Hourglass: 3
- Triangle: 5
- Wheel: 5
- Eye: 7
- Use the code to unlock the door and discover your friend on the door to welcome you.
- Get an Unlit Torch nearby the gate on the right side and keep it in your inventory.
- Select the Unlit Torch from your list and bring it close to the lamp on the left side to get a Lit Torch.
Get into the House
After getting a Lit Torch, go to the house by tapping the entrance and burn all candles using the torch from your inventory.
- First, head to the table and remove the cover of the white box to get Butter.
- Now, remove fruits from the tray and get a key. Select the Butter and tap the skeleton’s hand on the left side to get a Scythe.
- Select the Scythe to cut the carpet on the floor and get a Rug Stripe that will automatically be added to your inventory.
- Afterward, select the Rug Strike and tap the skeleton on the left side to move it aside to clear the path to the door.
- Before unlocking the door, leave the house for a while, select the Scythe and tap on the bush on the left side to discover a chest.
- Enter the house and use the key to unlock the door. It is a generator room; you must tap on it to start the generator and restore the electricity.
- Leave the house for a while, and to the chest, you have discovered.
- See the towers behind the fountain with the blood effect and count the light bulbs to find the code (4435).
- Enter the code to unlock the chest and obtain a Can of Diesel.
- Return to the house, select the Can of Diesel, and put the gas into the Generator.
Explore the Stage
Once you get rid of the diesel problem, Patric appears on the scene to request you to set up the main hall for the finale. If things don’t go in your favor, the company will become bankrupt; therefore, everyone is screwed.
- Tap the table and remove the red sheet from the floor to discover forceps. Before leaving the table, don’t forget to pick up Five Pendants.
- Use the Five Pendants to cover curtains and get a keycard from the floor.
- Tap on each window to find the meaning of the words printed on them as follows:
- Tempus – Time
- Fugit – Flies
- Memento – Remember
- Mori – Death
- After that, leave the stage for a while and return to the house. Select the keycard from your inventory and put it into the device fixed on the cupboard to unlock it.
- Tap the briefcase inside the cupboard and set the shapes (Hourglass, Wing, Brain, and Skull), or you can see the image.
- Open the briefcase to collect the Electrical Cable, Grid Paper, and Fog Machine Recipe.
- Tap the left section of the cupboard to discover Machine Oil after removing clothes.
- Tape upstairs, select the Electrical Cable, and attach it with both joints.
- Open the cabinet storage to get a Jug of Fog Juice and Net Bag before you have to use the machine oil to open doors.
- Next, select the jug to pour the juice into the table section and keep the Empty Jug back in your inventory.
- After that, leave the stage through the door on the right side and select the Net Bag from your inventory to get the Ice Chunk.
- Leave the house for a while, select the Forceps near the fountain and get a Dye Pack from the top of the fountain.
- Select the Empty Jug from your inventory and fill it with water. Now, almost everything mentioned in the Recipe has been completed.
- Now, go to the Stage, select the table, and put the following things: Ice Chunk, Dye Bag, and Water on the table’s sections to make fog.
- After that, tap the closet on the left side and set the cables following the map in your inventory.
- Soon, Mirror Man appears on the show to kill Patric and others. You must tap the door and try to escape by playing a mini-game.
- While playing the game, you aim to grab the survivors and find the secret passage to the lobby.
- After solving the maze-like puzzle, you find yourself ahead of the locked door. Mirror man is just behind you; therefore, you should unlock the door as soon as possible.
- To open the door, you must tap the locker and enter the passcode (Julian), which is the protagonist’s name.
That’s the end of Adventure Escape Mysteries: Mirror Man Chapter 3.