AEM: Mirror Man Chapter 2 continues the plot where Chapter 1 left, showing that Julian has turned 16. Mirror Man is the first chapter with a thrilling story and stunning graphics and offers a plot borrowing a few aspects from movies like Texas Chainsaw, wherein you experience a masked man roaming the society to kill everyone.
The same happens in Mirror Man Adventure, where Julian discovers that a man with a mask killed all his family members, including Beth and Greg. The plot dramatically changed with the appearance of Mirror Man; now, it’s on you to help Julian survive longer and reveal dark secrets behind the scene. You can read Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man Chapter 2 Walkthrough Guide to find answers and solutions.
AE Mysteries: Mirror Man Walkthrough Chapter 2
Julian turns 16 and finishes his shift at Taco Hut. Chapter 2 starts with Julian and his co-worker, Summer, who recently closed the shop. Ardenville has forgotten almost everything related to Mirror Man for a while because the story starts after Ten Years.
At the start, you spend a few seconds reading dialogues between Summer and Julian, and as it ends, the game gives you a Task List that will be added to your inventory. Read the Task List to find objectives you must complete at any cost.
- Tap the dustbin on the left side to pick up the black bag from inside and tap the door to take it outside the shop.
- Head to the counter and tap the box to collect Condiments. Now, tap the right side to visit the kitchen to discover hidden objects.
Visit the Kitchen
- Once you reach the kitchen, tap the boxes next to the door to make them disappear from the scene and click on Dolly to collect.
- Use Dolly to remove boxes and search out the rack for Window Cleaner. Tap the box above the same rack to discover Condiments.
- Afterward, head to the stove and tap to remove the apron to discover Potato Peeler and a Cleaning Towel nearby.
- Next, tap the Oven on the right side to pick up a tray that causes the oven to smoke.
- You must solve a puzzle quickly to stop the blast from happening in the kitchen.
- To stop the explosion, you have to solve a puzzle, wherein your goal is to bring green arrows on the left side and red arrows on the right side.
- After that, the game shows you a cooking oil bottle on the stove. Leave the kitchen and work on the list to complete other tasks.
Return to the Shop
Go back to the shop, head to your inventory, and select the following items: Window Cleaner and Crumbled Paper.
- Tap the window cleaner from your list, click on the window near the door to shower on the mirror, and collect the crumbled newspaper that helps you clean the windows thoroughly.
- Select the Condiments and put them on the tray near the counter two times to fill them.
- Now, select and use the Cleaning Towel to remove stains from table sheets and head to the computer on the counter to run a mini-game after cleaning it.
- The screen is full of the mess; therefore, you must organize the buttons to restore the system.
- Use the Potato Peeler to open up all screws and remove the cover to set the buttons so that each column and row has only one kind of food of all types.
- Next, grab the Daily Total Printout and cash from the tray that comes out after solving the puzzle on the counter.
Return to the Kitchen
Go back to the kitchen and tap the device on the door to crack it using the clue from the cash register. You have to press those buttons whereon you discover eggs on the cash register.
- Once you unlock the door, please go through it to reach the office.
Enter the Office
You are now in the office, and your goal is to search for hidden objects and utilize them to solve the puzzle.
- First, tap the stack of files to get them aside and tap the printer to dial the numbers (408-5553341).
- Next, tap the printer to turn it on, add the Daily Total Printout to the printer machine, and tap the phone to receive a call.
- Afterward, head to the table and tap on papers to fulfill another task.
- Click on the massive box above it, protected with a locker.
- Click on its lock and enter the code (OUCH) to see monitors.
- Select puzzle pieces from the surroundings and set them on monitors to get the code (198671) after dragging the red button.
- Now, tap the vault and enter the code (198671) to open it. As you open the safe, you will discover a deceased. Tap the dead body to remove it, keep the cash in the safe, and tap to close it.
Return to the Shop
- After returning to the shop, tap the device fixed near the door and enter the number (9006) to unlock it.
- Before turning off the lights, tap the table near the window, remove the sheet and use the towel to clean the salsa.
- After that, use the diary to find the meaning of the symbols written on the table, as shown in the image. The message is the following: Die will All Our Tonight Complete work.
- Soon, you will discover the Mirror Man at the door, and you must tap the bundle of chairs to stop his way.
Go to the Kitchen
- Return to the kitchen, collect the Fryer Oil, and put it onto the oven to make an explode as the Mirror Man comes close to it.
Enter the Office
- Run to the office, get the table close to the door and tap the Monitors to get a heavy shelf.
- Select the Heavy Shelf from the inventory and put it between the door’s handles.
- Next, collect the Metal Spike from the floor and add it to your inventory. Tap the first aid box to collect Bandages, Gauze Pads, and Emergency Blanket.
- Use the Spike when Mirror Man attacks Summer, and use the Bandages, Emergency Blanket, and Gauze Pads to help Summer.
- Next, head to monitors after finding Police has reached out to help you.
- Tap the screen when you find the Mirror Man and inform the Police about the suspect.
That’s the end of AEM: Mirror Man Chapter 2.