If you didn’t complete Prison Escape Puzzle: Adventure Level 4, then do click on the link. We are back with the next level set in the “New Dawn Facility.” It seems the protagonist has stuck in a hotel where he must work to find the way out at any cost. In short, our protagonist is a criminal who is trying to escape to enjoy the rest of his life with peace, but every level comes with a new challenge, and overcoming each challenge requires detective and puzzle-solving skills. Therefore, we jump in to help you with our Prison Escape Puzzle: Adventure Level 5 Walkthrough Guide.
Prison Escape Puzzle: Adventure Walkthrough – Level 5 (New Dawn Facility)
At the very start when you don’t know what to find, you should investigate the scene to figure out the objects that are odd to the environment. Surely, there’s no work of needles on the floor while the rest of the area is clean. It means the needle has been placed there by developers as a hidden object, so you discover it. Furthermore, read our walkthrough to get help if you need it.
- Collect a stick from the floor and add it to your inventory for later use.
- Head to the receptionist table to discover the code (4503) and obtain a cellphone from there.
- On the left side, there is a door with a stairs sign. Go through the door and head to the circuit box to solve a puzzle by finding wires following their colors. Once you find all, the light will be back to life.
- From near the right wall, you can discover a valve handle, and don’t forget to collect a sludge remover from near the table before leaving the area.
- Go back to the receptionist’s room and head to the door on the left side. Tap on the device placed on the door’s right side and enter the specific buttons to open the door.
- Going through the door may lead you to an office where everything seems a mess.
- Discover a bench to put the phone on the charger after selecting it from the inventory.
- Select the stick from the inventory to obtain a hooked stick.
- Head to the laptop and draw a security pattern on its screen to unlock it.
- Discover the code from the laptop (3512) and head to the box available on the right side. Enter the code to open it and collect the following things: Acid and Key.
- Use the key to open the door to the toilet and get into it to discover more objects, such as keycard, but first, you have to use the Sludge remover on it.
- On the right side, there’s a box holding a mini-game where your objective is to complete the snake image by rotating the circles.
- Once the image gets completed, the box will open leaving you a valve handle
After collecting a valve handle, you should go back to the stair room, select the hooked stick and pull a handle fixed on the roof down to get a key from the floor.
- Pour the acid on the iron chain keeping the door locked to melt and remove it from there.
- Soon, you will find yourself standing in a gallery where you have an option to control the water flow.
- Head to the control panel where two valve handles are missing. Select both handles from the inventory and fix them there to set them according to the puzzle’s requirement.
- Your objective is to rotate all four wheels to cool down the temperature and keep rotating until all turn into light green.
- Once you are done, the elevator is ready to use. Go to the elevator, select both keycard and key from the inventory and insert those to the device and you are ready to escape Prison Escape Puzzle Level 5.
Follow the link to read the next Walkthrough.