Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle comes with a blend of Adventure, Hidden Object, and Puzzle game elements, developed by Casual Azur Games. The game features a beautiful female protagonist who needs you to find a variety of hidden objects to unveil the secrets. It introduces a brand-new type of seek-and-find object game where you embark on a journey to search the given items available in your inventory. Dozens of challenging levels are introduced; each one has a photo puzzle quest to solve. Similar to other Hidden Object games, it features a hint system that you can use whenever you find yourself in any difficulty or can’t find the said object.
Explore Different Locations
Whether you love to be a detective or a CIA agent, the game has lots of high rated cases for you to solve. Collect your gadgets and embark on a journey to the world where you discover different locations holding dozens of secrets. Interact with the environment carefully, discover hidden objects, and move to the next scene. Each location in itself is beautiful and gives you the lush environment to figure out. The graphics are of high quality and the controls are intuitive.
Two Modes (Online and Offline)
Apart from locations, the game comes with two exciting modes such as Online and Offline. Despite having two different modes, there’s no difference between them. You can enjoy the gameplay in Offline mode when you aren’t connected to the Internet. Still, the game won’t ask you to choose the mode you love to play. Afterward, let me confirm one thing that the game seems easy to play, but it is tough to master. There are several incredible adventures available that suits players of all ages.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Review
Neither the game has mysteries to solve, nor does it ask you to analyze clues to solve a murder case. Besides that, Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle comes with surprising gameplay that includes authentic graphic scenes. The brilliant visuals take you close to reality, and it makes you realize that you are searching for anything in a realistic room. Seriously, I love the graphics and the sweet music that keeps running in the background to relax you. Take a break from your busy life and start finding objects using your wit, sharp eyesight, and hidden object skills to be the world’s best detective.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a master in solving-puzzles or not, your ultimate goal is to find hidden objects only. Therefore, relax and start exploring different locations to complete your objectives. For sure, the time will come when you are out of ideas and can’t find the said object within the time limit. At that time, you need hints that are available in a limited quantity. What about next, when you are out of hints? Nothing will happen, you are forced to watch video ads to earn free hints – the only source for developers to make money. If you’ve stuck anywhere and don’t have any hint, then let us jump in to help you solve all challenging puzzles by offering Hidden Objects – Photo Puzzle Walkthrough.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough
Walkthrough Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle covers all challenging levels for you and brings possible solutions to help. The game features a tutorial level to make you understand how to start. At the start, you have only three hints that you can use by tapping the yellow-colored button available at the bottom of your screen to highlight the object hidden cleverly.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 1
It takes place in a beautiful fully-flourished room. The room has a sofa set, cupboard, and other items holding dozens of items to discover. You can see the area from a limited distance and zoon-in to see the small objects. The game features images of items at the bottom of your screen to find in the scenes. At you tap the target object, it will disappear from your list, as well as from the scene. You can link your Facebook account to the game to save your progress and start easily on other devices without any hassle.
- Your first hidden object to find is a tea kettle that is available on the round table.
- There’s a beautiful bucket available near the stairs next to the black cat. Tap on the bucket to collect it.
- A chessboard game is kept on the floor near the leg of the round table.
- You can find the newspaper on the table, while the frock is available on the sofa.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 2
The 2nd level takes you to another room where you discover a red-colored beautiful frock. Your goal is to find five objects from each level. You have only two minutes to find all five items; otherwise, the game will end and you have to restart the level. Tapping the wrong item will deduct 10 seconds, and the game forces you to watch an ad once it finds you run out of time, for sixty seconds.
In the game, you have to find the following items, such as Teddy Bear, a Toy, Bucket, a Necklace, and a Disc. If it is difficult to find all of these items, then you can check the Hidden Objects Photo Puzzle Walkthrough to reveal the locations of items.
- Check out the image to figure out all hidden objects like the necklace is available on the dummy standing there with a red color suit.
- You can discover a teddy bear below the rack, but above the table.
- Above the teddy bear, there’s a disc and on the right side of the disc, you can find a pot of brown color.
- Now, back to the table where a toy awaits you.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 3
The next scene takes you to a beach where you find a jeep standing near the seashore. Lots of stuff are available over there, and the game offers you images of five hidden objects to find. It displays you a limited screen, and for further view, you have to scroll your finger aside and discover items. At the start, the difficulty level is very basic, but as the game finds you learn how to play it, then the difficulty level increases and makes the gameplay hard to master.
- Figure the backside of the jeep to discover the backpack
- Above the backpack, there’s a skiing board.
- Don’t miss to pick up water glasses to see how the underwater environment looks like.
- Scuba gear is available near the tier of the jeep
- If you are looking for pant, then we suggest you visit the door of your jeep
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 4
Are you ready to navigate the makeup room where you discover a lot of mess on the floor and across the walls? Unravel your detective skill to find the hidden objects or use Hidden Objects – Photo Puzzle Walkthrough to discover where the objects are hidden. We suggest you to avoid randomly tapping on the screen because it will deduct up to 10 seconds from the rest of the time.
- Check out the curtains for a sign of leaf.
- Shoes are available under the dressing table
- The game keeps the violin on the chair where you can collect to remove the item.
- A baby toy is available on the floor near the dinosaur statue.
- Don’t forget to bring a balloon down hanging on the floor.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 5
Welcome to a luxury room full of mess and other random items. Your ultimate goal is the same – to find up to five objects and unlock further levels. The game won’t let you place any passed levels, because it doesn’t feature the home screen where you can discover how many levels you have passed or how many are left. Let’s complete the Walkthrough of Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Level 5.
- The pizza box is available on the bed, while you can discover snacks a bit aside from it.
- Move to the front wall where you may find a mask hanging over there.
- There’s a briefcase below the fish catcher net and the game features a stove to make yummy food.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 6
It seems the game has set in a house nearby any beach. This time, the game takes and leaves you to a beautiful kitchen where yummy food may increase your hunger. Following the footsteps of previous levels, the developer features five items to find, and each one is beautifully hidden. So, no one can find those items easily.
- Visit the main table to collect cheese and ice-cream available opposing each other.
- Don’t forget to bring the garlic down, hanging from the roof.
- The game features the dry red chilies next to the garlic. Till now, you have found four objects.
- The fifth object is available above the right side of the screen, which is a tea kettle.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 7
There’s a next room holding dozens of objects to collect. Every level tasks you with finding five objects to complete the scene. Relatively, the game is pretty simple than other Hidden Object games and the developer won’t give you other objects to find other than the list of images given in Hidden Objects Photo Puzzle Walkthrough.
- Firstly, you have to find a scissor which you can grab from the table before the chessboard
- Secondly, collect a hand fan on the right-side of the chessboard.
- The game keeps a hat on the dummy available near the window
- Don’t forget to collect a small ship from the 2nd floor of the rack available on your left side.
- The final object is a raccoon dummy that the game hides on the right corner of the table.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 8
The 8th level brings you out of the house on the lawn where you have to find different objects to be the best detective. Your goal is to explore the environment, not as a 3D game, but using the static vision. You have to find five different items, such as a Ring, Shoes, Glasses, Ladders, and Red Chili.
- There’s a Kettle Charcoal grill and on its shelf, you may find a red chili.
- Don’t miss a massive ring of blue, yellow, red, and green colors as it is available right below the chili.
- If you are searching for a goggle, then you should visit a shelf in the backyard near the watering can.
- Grab the ladder near the available on the left side of the screen.
- Fifth and the final item is shoes hidden above the stack of woods on the right side.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 9
Welcome to an office of any government employee where you discover the USA flag, hammer, fan, cupboard, and many other items. The game features a table, a rack, and a massive cupboard covering all a wall of your right side. Start finding objects to complete the list available at the bottom of your screen.
- Firstly, collect a camera from the cotton boxes available on the left side.
- Pick up an eagle (a decoration piece) available above the files on the table.
- Head to the cupboard where you may find a brown-colored machine near the helmet.
- Don’t forget to pick up a baseball bat hidden above the cotton on the right side of the green-colored cupboard.
- At the last, a bag is hidden cleverly on the rack above the black-colored office chair.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 10
Are you ready to get into a vehicle? Of course, your answer is yes and you are considering the level would be easy to complete. In actuality, it is not. Get into the car and start finding a small, a burger, and other items. See the image to find the locations of all items given in the Walkthrough Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle.
- Collect a diary from the seat as opposed to the driver’s seat.
- Explore the dashboard of the car to collect a small vehicle available on the right side and a burger covered in a paper on the left side of the dashboard.
- A table tennis bat is available within a bag.
- Collect a curly paper from the driver’s door.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 11
Level 11 takes you out of the car to see how it looks like from outside. Upon coming out, you find dozens of items surround you and your task is to keep finding objects until the game ends. There are five objects available at the bottom of your screen, and the game is ready to deduct 10 seconds from the rest of the time upon getting you tapping randomly on the screen.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 12
As the level starts, you find yourself in an ancient place where modern weapons and items are available. The scene contains several items, but you have to find only five objects to complete the level. It seems everything in the level is made up of stones, including the statue, a secret passageway, and more.
- Nearby the pillar, you find a boat paddle and below the paddle on the floor, the game keeps a hammer.
- A modern man hat is available on the mysterious platform built amidst the area.
- Searching for a drum but failed to find? The drum is available behind the first statue on the left side of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen, you may find a snake nearby the drum.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 13
The latest car holding several items awaits you in the parking area. Unravel your detective skills and start finding hidden objects to complete the scene. As mentioned above, you should avoid tapping on the screen randomly, because it will take your level toward failure.
- Did you notice a dog inside the car? I noticed and tap to remove an item from the list given below.
- There’s a camera above the backlight of the car.
- You can collect a silver-colored briefcase from the back of the car.
- In case you are looking for a color brush, then you should find it on the floor as it is available nearby the car on your right side.
- Visit the stairs where you may discover a drum of green color.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 14
Once again, you find yourself in an office environment where your objective is almost the same. Start finding five objects across the scene to complete the level and unlock others. You can visit any previous levels you completed, as well as can’t see how many levels are left to complete. Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle features a yellow button with Next Level written on it, appears on your screen as you solve the puzzle.
- A pedestal fan is available on the right side of your screen. You can find a statue of a cat above the pedestal fan and a violin above the cat statue.
- Move to the other side of the room where you discover a jug laid on the table and a frog statue.
- Don’t forget to collect a ribbon from a file laid on the yellow-colored chair.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 15
It seems the game brings different houses to explore, instead of locations. Because till level 15, I didn’t find any landscape or anything else like that. Leave it, and start completing the next scene having five hidden objects. Let’s start finding objects from the left side of the room.
- You can discover roller shoes behind the chair holding a red tray and a feather-like object.
- Did you notice a doll sitting on the sofa near the chair? The ladder is behind the doll.
- Now, move to the right side of the room where you discover a parrot cage hanging from the roof and above the mailbox.
- You can easily find a candle stand by visiting the table.
- If you are looking for a Pony Cycle, then you should see it on the right side of the sofa.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 16
Welcome to a pirate boat in a modern time where you discover a beautiful sea view. The game keeps everything types of items, ranging from a dog to toilet paper. Get ready to find five hidden objects using your detective skills and move to the next scene.
- The right side of the boat holds only a bar of soap on a black chair near the toilet paper.
- For further items, let’s go to the left side of the boat where you will discover four hidden objects.
- At the very first, you should grab a map available on the desk at the bottom of the screen.
- There’s a binary scope available on the drum, and using the said item you can reach the grenade. The grenade is hidden behind the drum laid on the chair.
- If you are searching for the hook, then we suggest you visit the hook available near the dog and above the cylinder.
- The last item is a bird that you can discover on the flagstick above the hook.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 17
Level 17 sets within a lush room where you discover lots of furniture and other stuff. Like the previous levels, your goal is to find five hidden objects to unlock the next scene. The first four items are decoration pieces, and you can grab each one easily. Start exploring the left side of your room to collect the first three items.
- To find a fairy, you should visit the fireplace and the other two items are available nearby the clock kept above the fireplace.
- The next two items are a Siberian Crane and a Dragon.
- The rest of the items are available above the chair near the stoup.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 18
Another room is here, where you are tasked with finding five hidden objects. The items are the following, such as a car jack, cylinder, hookah, and a charger. Read the Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough to find the objects hidden cleverly.
- The room has a mat kept on the floor holding items, including the camera. There’s a box holding a car jack. Tap on the jack to collect it.
- A bench is available near the mat where you can find a hookah above it and a cylinder below it.
- Don’t forget to pick up a knife from the table available at the bottom of the screen.
- There’s a shelf above the table where you collected a knife, holding a charger.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 19
Explore the nineteenth level of the game to find the given items. Using the intuitive controls, you only need to find objects by merely tapping on the item you find similar to that available in the list.
- Find the round table to discover a box of juice.
- Visit the cupboard fixed in the wall to find a baseball bat and a water bottle.
- Did you notice that the room has a computer? You can find a mouse near the keyboard and pineapple you can discover nearby the lamp.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 20
Once again, the game takes you to an ancient place where you may discover a skeleton and lots of ancient items. Explore the environment properly to find hidden objects and move to the next scene. The game features a colorful curtain, a pair of gloves, and more.
- If you are looking for a book, then you should start exploring the area near the skeleton.
- A few steps before the book, you can find a glove.
- Take a few steps on your right side after the gloves to discover a Viking.
- After finding three objects, you should move to the left side of the area to find an hourglass.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 21
The game takes you to a room where you discover a lot of mess. Don’t try to clean it, because it may take many years. Start finding hidden objects and move to the next level. Moreover, there are five objects available to find, and each one is hidden beautifully that no one can find easily.
- Visit the round table to find a shell and a cup of tea
- Now, you should move to the bed where a goggle is available
- Some decoration plates are placed on the wall, and one of them has an image you are looking for to remove the item from the list.
- Afterward, move to the right side of the room to discover a coat.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 22
Now, the game takes you to a workshop where lots of tools and equipment are available across the floor and tables. Following the footsteps of previous levels, you have to discover find hidden objects using your detective sense. Let’s start finding objects.
- Firstly, you need to grab a spring near the hourglass available on the table.
- Take a few steps toward the main wall where you discover a sock.
- Afterward, you can easily discover a shotgun in a cupboard and a locker above the shotgun.
- Move to the right side where you discover a toothed gear after exploring the geyser.
- Did you notice an image drawn on the backside of the chair? It is an object you are looking for from your list.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 23
Near the seaside, the game introduces a new environment containing a boat and many other items. You are welcome to find the missing items. Unravel your detective skills and embark on an adventure to figure out all hidden objects to unlock the other scenes.
- Firstly, you should discover a suit kept on the boat.
- There’s a laptop on the boat and a violin nearby it. Collect the violin to remove it from the given list.
- The game features a ladder on the left side of the room where you can discover an object as mentioned in the image below.
- You may discover an image of art whenever you see it outside the window.
- The wind vane is laid below the table on the floor.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 24
Now, you are in a room where you discover a table, a sofa, and many other items, including hookah. Keep finding hidden objects to master all levels and reach the end to become the world’s best detective.
- On the left side of the room, a table holds a wine glass that you need to collect.
- Now, move to the right side to find a disc kept on the sofa nearby the teddy bear.
- Collect a lamp from between a sofa and a desk.
- A pack of snacks is available on the sofa and you can easily find a camera available on the table.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 25
After completing the rooms, you are in a hospital where you can discover a patient bed and other machines. The game offers you a 3D environment where you have to find hidden objects to become the master.
- A purple-colored pack is available near the screen of the ventilator.
- To find a spoon, you should see below the patient’s bed.
- A scotch is available nearby the wheel of the bed and you can also find a book near the pillow.
- Looking for a hut? Let’s us help you because it is not available within the room. Therefore, you should see outside the window to discover the hut.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 26
Welcome to the metro station. The game starts to introduce amazing locations out of the house; meanwhile, the difficulty level is also increasing accordingly.
- On the left side, you have to discover a lady purse from the stairs and tap on the security camera.
- Don’t forget to click on the horn image drawn next to the security camera.
- The game keeps the gift box on the bench at your right hand.
- There’s a billboard holding an image of a radio or tape recorder.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 27
Lots of boxes are kept on the table holding other stuff too. The game brings a list of items of hidden objects to the bottom of your screen and is tasked with finding all objects within 2 minutes.
- There are two boxes available, and each one has an image of the object available in your lists, such as Eagle and Snake.
- The police officer badge isn’t available on the table, because the game has hidden that below the table.
- Both a screwdriver-type object and a cross-sign are available above the box. You can easily find all objects in the image given above.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 28
Keep your focus on improving your puzzle-solving skills as it is only your weapon throughout the game. The room is beautiful, as well as worst because of a mess spread everywhere. There’s a bed and we start finding objects from there.
- Collect a hair dryer nearby the pillow below the teddy bear.
- Head to the briefcase that contains both batteries and a pistol.
- There’s a cupboard near the bed, and you can easily find a drum on his upper section.
- If you love wafers, then you should heat to the round table where three wafers are available near the tea kettle.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 29
Far away from the home, you are exploring, the game takes you to a beautiful environment. Similar to home puzzles, you have to find five objects given to you within a list at the bottom of your screen. Start finding an object to complete the list and unlock other scenes.
- Collect cheese below the charcoal grill stove
- Now, you should move to a bus standing without wheels to find the rest of the four hidden objects.
- Nearby the bus door, you can find a guitar and a fishing tool.
- Mushrooms are growing and available before a massive stone.
- If you are searching for a scarecrow, then you should see behind the water tank.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 30
Your next scene takes place in a library where a challenging puzzle awaits you. Discover five hidden objects to complete the puzzle and lead yourself to the next level.
- Visit the white-colored table where you find a mug.
- Below the table, you can discover a magnifying glass.
- Find a box available below the piano table and a toy truck on it.
- If you are searching for a plate, then let me tell you that it is available above the rack of books where you can discover a global map and a guitar.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 31
A beautiful room that contains lots of musical instruments welcomes you to find 5 hidden objects. Everyone isn’t properly arranged, and it seems you are standing in a mess.
- Firstly, you should discover a black music recorder available on the sofa
- The game features a lamp holding a fish paper, and your goal is to collect it.
- On the right side of the room, you have to collect a tie hanging with a chair and a pineapple near the dressing table.
- Nearby the gift pack, you can find a hairdryer to complete the puzzle.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 32
You need to find familiar objects outside the house. The scene contains two buildings and a sky blue color van.
- Explore the shrub to find curly paper and tap on the hammer nearby the tier of the bus.
- A pigeon is sitting on the lamppost and you can discover a ladder set near the water tank.
- On your right side, you can see a dish having a water drop shape. Click on the drop to complete your list and solve the puzzle.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 33
A pretty cool room having a bed, dressing table, and other stuff. You don’t need to find too many items, as the game features only five hidden objects to find.
- You can find a cupboard on your left side where a pyramid type object can be seen easily. Tap on it to collect and move near the bed where you can find a doll on the floor.
- Grab a card from a small wardrobe near the lamp.
- Pick up a horse model from above the bed
- Upon investigating the pillow, you will discover a flower design on it.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 34
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle takes you to a storeroom where your task is the same as the other levels. Finding five hidden objects isn’t as easy as you are considering; therefore, we jump in to help by introducing Walkthrough Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle.
- The game keeps a jack near the massive tank.
- A rat is available at the bottom of the screen near the cover of sewerage.
- You can collect a knife from above the table.
- The mechanic suit is available aside from the lamp on the door and you can collect a tier from the upper section of the rack.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 35
The game leaves you to a fully flourished room and it seems the room is of a ship. There are five different hidden objects available that you have to find, such as Shoes, a Cushion, a Handkerchief, a spoon, and a knife.
- To find the knife, you need to visit the sofa and comes to the table where a spoon awaits you.
- After finding both items, you need to figure out a box where a handkerchief is available.
- Lastly, you have to find a cushion available on the right side of the room and slippers nearby it.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 36
It seems you are in any storeroom where you have to find five objects using your detective skills. Start finding objects, and ask us to help if you find any difficulty. We are masters in finding Hidden Object; therefore, we introduce a Walkthrough Hidden Object: Photo Puzzle for you to complete all levels.
- First, you have to find a mailbox that is laid on your right side above the blue drum. Don’t leave your position and eye connection, because the weight machine is also available above the mailbox.
- Did you notice a massive cupboard? There’s a sofa on the left side of the cupboard and above the sofa, you will find both objects, such as Clock and Photo Frame.
- To find the tea kettle, you have to visit the left side where you will find a green-colored kettle-like object above the oven available on a rack.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 37
Ops, a massive plane crash near the beach has happened many days ago I guess. You don’t need to investigate how the plane got crashed and what was the reason in Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle. Keep your focus only on finding five hidden objects.
- A bird of the same color as the plane is sitting above the pilot seat. Take a few steps on the left side of the bird to discover a magnet.
- To find heat, you must investigate the windscreen of the plane. Note down the number to find your next object which is 0.
- If you are looking for a shell, then it is available on the left side of the scene. Side scroll the photo to discover the fifth object of level 37.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle Walkthrough – Level 38
Now, you are standing ahead of a wooden house where lots of stuff are hanging out with its walls. It seems any mechanic lives in the home; therefore, lots of tools required to repair something are there.
- Start the object from the front wall of the house where you discover an owl sketch and a tool right below it.
- If you are searching for the fire extinguisher, then it is available near the briefcase on the floor on the right side.
- Visit the left side to find a dart and a hammer glued with the pillar of the home entrance.
Hidden Objects: Photo Puzzle has a series of levels; each one is crafted beautifully. Unlike other games, the game doesn’t introduce any mystery to solve; however, finding hidden objects isn’t an easy task. The developer has created each level keeping the difficulty in mind. Everything is perfect, except for one thing that you can play or revisit the levels you cleared. The addition of time detection makes the gameplay quite challenging. Overall, I enjoyed playing the game.