After Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 7 Walkthrough, we are back with the walkthrough of the next level. This time, the game takes place in a hotel where only a few items are available, including a receptionist table, a waiting area for visitors, and a door. You are here to find hidden objects and solve puzzles to open the door. To find hidden objects, follow the guide given below.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – Level 8
Upon watching the area, it doesn’t seem the level may be difficult to solve. But every level with no hidden object list is difficult to solve.
- Tap on the area next to the door to discover a crunch paper and add it to your inventory.
- Select the paper from your inventory and open it to reveal the code (6946).
- Head to the TV screen and turn it on by tapping to discover the pattern of colors that you need to use to arrange the numbers you found on crunch paper.
- Now, click on the sofa and remove its cover to discover a digital locker. Enter the pass-code 9466 to discover a torchlight and keep it in your inventory.
- Near the sofa, you can see a set of four cups. You must keep their handles in mind and head to the painting hanging on the wall near the receptionist area. Adjust the arrow directions according to the cups and keep a new pattern of flowers in mind.
- Back to the receptionist’s table, there is a secret trapdoor. To open the trapdoor, you have to hit the particular buttons following the painting you discovered after setting arrows.
- Use the torchlight from your inventory to discover a key and use it to open the door.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 level 8 has been completed. Let’s move on to complete level 9.
Read More | Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 9 Walkthrough.