After escaping the third level, you find yourself in a well-furnished room and it seems the room belongs to a painter. Your ultimate goal is to find four geometric shapes to open the main door, but before find hidden objects and use them to solve puzzles. As I told you before in previous articles, the game has fifty challenging rooms to escape and each one holds a mini-game to solve. See the Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 4 walkthrough to find hidden objects.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – Level 4
The game features a table containing lots of books and a chair nearby it. Some books are tied in one pack on the floor, while the rest of the books are kept under the painting board.
- Firstly, tap on the table to collect the following items, such as paints, a hook, and scotch tape.
- Click on books forth the bed to collect a rod.
- Connect the hook with the rod and tie it using the tape.
- Tap on the bed to bring a key out of its backside and add it to your inventory.
- Click on the table and open its drawer using the key from your inventory to collect a clock.
- Head to the painting hanged above the bed and tap on it to get it aside. Enter the following passcode (915) to open it to get a paintbrush.
- Now, you must move close to the painting board and insert all colors into the tray. After that, using a brush may help you draw geometric shapes on the white paper.
- Go to the main door, interact with the lock, and set all four shapes to open it and escape.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 4 has been completed, click here to find out how to solve the fifth level.