Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 is a Puzzle, Adventure, and Single-player Hidden Object video game that features 50 challenging rooms to explore. In the game, you have a chance to be a detective and embark on a journey to overcome all challenges while searching for a way out, because the character has stuck in a house where from coming out is almost impossible without the completion of challenging puzzles. Therefore, you should use your quick reflexes, puzzle-solving skills, and perfect observation to find hidden items without knowing what to find. If you are looking for a guide, then here is the Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 5 walkthrough.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – Level 5
You are in a beautiful room glowing with sweet lights. The room contains the following items, such as Bed, Table, Cupboard, Painting, and the main door.
- Click on the table and open a small cupboard to collect a blade.
- Tap on the bed, pick up the white pillow to discover a paper cutter. Fix the blade with the cutter and keep it back in your inventory.
- Now, you have to select the cutter from your inventory and cut the pillow similar to the bed sheet to get a key.
- Head to painting hanging above the bed, touch to keep it aside, and keep the color pattern in mind. Now move toward the lamp and press the button following the color pattern, but before using a key from your inventory to open the drawer to get a bulb.
- Fix the bulb in the lamp and hit the buttons following the pattern.
- Once done, a small drawer will come out holding a coin that you can collect and keep in your inventory.
- Use the coin to open the cupboard and find the four different geometry shapes.
- Once again, head to the lamp table and enter the passcode (3064). Open the drawer to collect a crowbar.
- Use the crowbar to bring a wooden piece out of the floor. Collect a key and use it to open the door.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 5 has been completed.