The second level of Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 comes with a well-furnished room. Upon watching, anyone can claim to complete the level within a few taps, but the completion isn’t easy as it seems because the game has started to increase the difficulty and as you reach the high level, the difficulty level will be increased. The thing you should keep in mind is to be a detective and search like a cop who is looking for criminals. In case you don’t know how to complete Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 2, here is a walkthrough for you to help.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – Level 2
The game doesn’t feature any time limit and there is no penalty for tapping the screen randomly, though it won’t work. The developer keeps difficulty in mind whenever developing hidden object games; therefore, you should tap on an object to zoom in and start your search of an object. Hit the back button after collecting an object to search other places for items. Here is a solution to Escape Game 50 Rooms Level 2.
- Interact with the bed to find out the colors of the three pillows are blue, green, and red respectively. Head to the TV trolley and set the colors there to open the drawer.
- Open the drawer to collect a tweezer.
- After that, go to the main door and use a tweezer to bring a half part of the key out.
- Head to the cupboard to collect the following items: glue and a box.
- Open the box to grab a wire cutter and use it to pull the head of the key from a box kept on the right side of the bed.
- Use glue to connect both parts of the key and use it to open the door.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 2 Walkthrough has been completed, follow the link to learn how to escape the third room.