Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 offers you stunning gameplay with a blend of Puzzle and Hidden Object components. It supports only a Single-player mode and comes with fifty challenging rooms to investigate. The first room takes place in a hospital room where it seems no one has come from for many years. Furthermore, the room is almost empty; therefore, the completion of the Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 1 would be a difficult job. Follow the instruction given below in a guide to see how to escape the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Walkthrough – Level 1
At the very start, you have to find scissors to give a cut to the teddy bear for a clue and open the drawers to find other hidden objects.
- Head to the cupboard to collect scissors from the plate and use them to cut the teddy bear available on the patient trolley to reveal a clue (AKCF).
- Use the clue to open the wardrobe available on the right side of the screen and collect a coin from above the book.
- The second coin is below the pillow kept on the patient’s bed.
- Head to the painting hanging on the wall next to the main door and play a jigsaw puzzle to find another coin.
- The second wardrobe is placed upside down near the first one and you must place all three coins available in your inventory to open it and get a key.
- Use the key to open the door and escape the room.
Escape Game 50 Rooms 3 Level 1 has been completed, let’s move on to complete the second level.