Crazy Halloween is a adventure, point and click video game. Help Crazy Dad feed candies to the trick-or-treaters. Explore Crazy Dad’s house to find new items, combinations and solve puzzles to keep the trick-or-treaters happy!
- Go to the kitchen. (A)
- Click on the cupboard. (B)
- Collect the knife. (C)
- Use the knife to cut the pumpkin. (D)
- Collect the hammer and the puzzle hint. (E)
- Go to the computer room and click on the cupboard. Use the number 65 to complete the puzzle in order to open the cupboard. (F)
- Wreck the piggy bank with your hammer. (G)
- Collect the floppy disk. (H)
- Inject the floppy disk into the computer in order to activate the puzzle. (I)
- In order to complete the puzzle, follow the puzzle hint on the image. (J)
- Collect the puzzle hint. (K)
- Read the puzzle hint. (L)
- Go to Crazy Dad’s bedroom. Click on the puzzle. (M)
- Use the number 1349 in order to complete the third puzzle. (M)
- Collect the duct tape. (N)
- Use the duct tape you just collected to fix the wire problem. (O)
- Collect the cassette. (P)
- Inject the cassette on the TV. (Q)
- After injecting the cassette, the TV will show a new puzzle hint. There are 8 candles in the whole house, multiply it by 100, and you have 800! (R)
- Click on the safe. (S)
- Use the number 800 to complete the fourth puzzle. (T)
- Collect the bell. (U)
- Scare the vampire using the bell you just collected. He will fly away leaving a pretty important puzzle hint. (V)
- Click on the hint. (W)
- The term NSWWE means North, South, West, West and East. Replace the terms with the letter and you have Broom. (X)
- Go to the kitchen again to open the second safe. (Y)
- Use the word BROOM in order to complete the final puzzle. (Z)
- Hooray! You found Crazy Dad’s hidden candies!
- Enjoy the dialogue.
- Congrats you have completed Crazy Halloween!
Crazy Halloween proved to be a very complex game. It had very interesting puzzles and a logical way of item usage. In conclusion, this game had everything you wanted: creative puzzles, understandable hints and a great item usage system.