Another Shadow mixes the genres of Adventure, Hidden Object, and Puzzle to offer you a thrilling gameplay experience. Dark Dome, the developer of Haunted Laia, The Girl in the Window, Nowhere House, and Ghost Case, releases it. The graphics and mechanics are identical to other games by the same developer; however, you will experience a new plot, locations, and puzzles. Usually, the game is set in a house where you must move between rooms, tap the arrows, and find hidden objects to solve tricky puzzles.
To collect items, you have to tap on them, and when they are in your panel, you can use them or combine them with others to get a new item. Solving puzzles in Another Shadow isn’t easy; therefore, we jump in to help you eliminate all problems with our Another Shadow Complete Walkthrough Guide, which includes all solutions and answers.
How to Play Another Shadow?
Dark Doom introduces the same controls they brought for other games, including Haunted Laia. You can interact with items by merely tapping them; meanwhile, you can use arrows to move inside the room. Each room is different and loaded with objects you must interact with to find the solution to each puzzle. Here’s a guide on “how to play Another Shadow.”
- Tap – You can tap the object to interact with it or open the zoom view to find hidden items.
- Arrows – You can use arrows to move inside the room to find clues.
- Inventory – The item you tap on will be added to your list; however, you can select the item from your panel and tap the place where you want to use it.
- Combine – Some items in your inventory can be combined to make a new one.
Another Shadow Walkthrough
Another Shadow introduces a well-written storyline revolving around two characters – Bastian and Carissa, who have been living together for five years. Suddenly, they experience a paranormal occurrence during their last birthday of Bastian. It seems something suspicious has returned from the past and won’t leave anyone in peace until it claims that it belongs to it.
Unfortunately, Bastian has fallen into a dark dimension that seems like an evil house. You must jump in to help both characters survive the curse and return to their beloved home. Finding hidden objects is your ultimate goal, and you can read Another Shadow Walkthrough Guide to find all solutions and answers. Before starting the game, you should know that you can switch between both characters to experience both dimensions.
Play as Carissa
- First, you must leave the bedroom by clicking on the “Back” button and coming out.
- Go downstairs and tap the area on the right side to enter the kitchen.
- Tap the Oven and open it to discover a Pot.
- Use the pot from your panel and put it on the Stove above the Oven. Hit the back button to close the zoom view.
- Leave the Kitchen for a while, go to the hall, and then visit the area near the stairs to discover a Sofa and a Table.
- After reaching the room, tap the classic telephone on the right side and dial the number following the note near the phone (4610358).
- Next, Carissa called her brother to ask him for help but failed. After opening the receiver, Carissa discovers a note.
Go to Lawn
- Afterward, go through the right side door to reach the Lawn and examine the tree to discover a Metal Spatula.
Go to Garage
- Tap the door to leave the Lawn and head to the doorway of the left side to enter the Garage holding a Metal Spatula in your hand.
- Head to your inventory, select Metal Spatula and use it to open a third Paint Bucket to get a Key.
Return to the Lawn
- Leave the Garage and enter the Lawn to examine a small closet on the left wall.
- Use the key to unlock it and leave the area for a while.
- Enter the Room and tap the wardrobe to open the cabinet storage, but first, you have to solve puzzles.
- Tap the section on the left side and set the dial as found on a piece of paper to unlock it.
- Examine the wardrobe to discover a book.
Play as Bastian
Tap the image of Bastian in your panel to switch the character and start exploring the ruined house to find hidden objects and play mini-games. You begin in the exact location but in ancient times.
- Head to the table on the right side to discover a Tape Recorder and tap the Play button to play the tape.
- See under the bed to get a half piece of the Strange Mask and click on the rug to remove it for a Hook. Tap the hook to collect and keep it in your inventory. Get the pillow aside to discover a black cat that helps you save your progress.
- Hit the back button to leave the bedroom and go downstairs to reach the hall.
Play as Carissa
Switch the character to Carissa and start your journey from the TV Lounge. Now, your ultimate goal is to leave the TV Lounge and come to the hall, where you have to examine photos on the wall.
- First, your ultimate goal is to open the Scrapbook from your panel to discover 3D Glasses. Search out the photo with glasses and keep its position in mind.
- Second, turn the page to discover a balloon and search for the image containing a balloon. Similarly, do it with the pizza and sunset images.
Switch to Bastian
- Now, you have to play as Bastian and head to the stairs. Tap the images in a particular sequence as you once discovered in a book and notice the symbols printed on photos.
- After getting the symbols, tap the Spandrel and set the symbols on the locker to open the door.
- Once the Spandrel gets opened, pick up a rag doll from the spot and add it to your list.
Play as Carissa
- Switch the character from Bastian to Carissa, tap on the image, and head to the pot (Spandrel) you recently unlocked as Bastian.
- Examine the location to discover an Oiler and Book. Collect the Oiler from the spot and keep it in your inventory. Open the book to find a clue and switch the character to remove hands on the way to the kitchen.
Play as Bastian
- Click on the Bastian image in your inventory to switch roles, select a Rag Doll from your panel and tap the hands on the way to the kitchen.
- Give the Rag Doll to the hands to make them disappear from the scene and go through the passageway to enter the kitchen.
Enter the Kitchen
- Afterward, get into the Kitchen, open the Oven, and tap on cookies to remove them.
- Once all cookies disappear from the spot, you will discover a clue in Roman Numbers.