Table of Contents
Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cluedo is a newly introduced event wherein Mr. Black has been killed by someone from the people he invited. There’s no clue behind solving the case; however, a professional detective can get their hands on the murderer. Therefore, you have been called to discover the truth behind the scenes. It is a Time-limited Event that will end up after fifteen days from now. So, hurry and solve the mystery before it’s too late. To find the murderer, you must explore multiple rooms, interrogate guests, and find clues.
Finding hidden objects isn’t easy; however, the task becomes easy to complete using your detective skills. At the start, the lights are off; however, we have arranged to restore the hall’s electricity. We gradually found fuses and used them to fix the electricity in other rooms. Now, we are back to further the rest of the rooms. If you are new or don’t know how to play the game, read AEM – Cluedo: The Murder of Mr. Black Walkthrough Guide.
Cluedo: The Murder of Mr. Black Walkthrough Chapter 2
Chapter 2 starts with a conversation with professor Plum, and as the discussion ends, you must continue your journey and start finding hidden objects to discover who has killed Mr. Black.
- First, examine the decease to get your hands on the Dagger hidden under the coat and collect a Pink-colored Fuse after searching the pocket.
- Head to the Circuit Board on the left side and place the fuse to start a mini-game, wherein you must drag the fuse to their respective places to solve the puzzle.
- The puzzle’s solution may unlock another area on the map; you must tap on it to reach there.
- Once you reach the location, examine the flower pot to get a Paper Card and obtain a Pen from the drawer.
- Now, throw both objects from under the door to get a clue as someone throws the paper back from under the door with a pattern drawing printed on the paper.
- You must use the pattern drawing to hit the particular tiles on the door and open it to explore another room.
Get into the Room
- First, pick up a map from the table and examine it for a Hex Key. Bring a briefcase out of the sofa on the left side and pull the handle of the sofa on the left side to get another Hex Key.
- Now, tap the ladder to move it to the left side and climb it to obtain a Gold Book. Before leaving the spot, you must obtain the Family Chest from the right side of the ladder.
- Tap the ladder again to bring it back, and put the Family Crest on the shield at the top for a Rope Ladder.
- Now, move on toward the window, adjust the rope ladder with it, and pick up the following objects: The key from the Plant Pot, Pistol, and the third Hex Key from the tree.
- Click on the back button to close the zoom view and go close to the suitcase near the sofa. Select the key from the panel and open the briefcase for the second Gold Book.
- Head to the bookshelf near the ladder and discover the Fourth Hex Key behind the Gold Books.
- Search the table to discover a Keycard and use it to reveal the vault near the window.
- Select all Hex Keys from your inventory to reveal a mini-game and start tapping gear buttons to rotate the maze-like board and bring both balls to their respective places.
- You will discover documents after completing the game, along with a Gold Book. Now, return to the bookshelf and put all Gold Books on the shelf to open the secret section to get the Slides and the Audio Tape.
- Tap the file at the right-bottom corner of your screen to discover the map, and tap the newly unlocked location to visit and solve the puzzles.
Visit the Lounge
You are now in the Longue, and your goals are the same, forcing you to solve tricky puzzles when searching for the murderer.
- Head to the floor to discover a clue and get the magazine aside to collect a Silver Key.
- Select the key from your list and open the drawer for a Triangle Pendant.
- Head to the window on the left side and collect the Star Symbol Note behind the curtain. Now, choose the Triangle Pendant from your panel and place it on the box for Lens. Before moving ahead, examine the right side of the window to collect the Blinds Wand.
- Tap the telescope, fix the Lens, and see through it to collect the Clues. Now, analyze the clues to get the code (VIEW).
- Go and tap the cupboard on the right side, enter the passcode (VIEW) to open the lock, and examine it to collect a Projector and a Star from the drawer.
- Now, head to the sofa and tap the cushion for another star that may be added to your panel. Select the projector from your list and put it on the table. Use the Blinds Wand to bring the sheet down.
- Select and put the slides into the projector and see the footage to find clues.
- Head to your inventory, select all-stars, and put them on the statue to reveal the pathway to the basement.
- Go through the passageway to enter the basement and search for hidden objects.
Visit the Basement
- As you enter the basement, Mayor Green may welcome you over there, and after ending the conversation, collect a Pipe from the floor for later use.
- Tap the plant pot on the left side to get a Valve that you must put on the pipe behind the table and turn it on to release the water.
- Tap the basin to get a tile, open the faucet, and discover a key from the drain pipe. Turn off the faucet and get the key from the floor.
- Use the key to open the storage cabinet near the basin to get a Tile and a Trowel. Afterward, tap the board behind the chair, add all missing titles, and play a jigsaw puzzle, wherein you have to find the path by fixing tiles to their accurate position.
- Once you solve the puzzle, tap the storage cabinet above the basin and set the gems of a particular color in the following sequence: Purple, Blue, Yellow, Red, White, and Pink.
- Once the box opens, get a battery hidden in the note and head to the floor. Use the trowel to bring a tile out and get the Screwdriver and the Currency.
- Head to the table, use the screwdriver to bring a battery from the teddy bear, and put both batteries in the Recorder.
- In the end, you must select the tape from the inventory and insert it into the Recorder to complete the second chapter.