A new adventure was released for AEM (Adventure Escape Mysteries) by Haiku Games for Mobile Devices a few days ago. Unlike other Adventures, it contains only three chapters to complete; each unlocks a new room to explore. As the game starts, you find Mr. Black murdered on stairs with no clues and evidence on the spot. So, you must visit each Room, interrogate all guests, and find the culprit at any cost.
The solution isn’t easy as it seems; therefore, you have to act like the detective and search accordingly to solve the mystery. You must use the map to unlock locations and search for hidden objects to solve puzzles. Finding the murderer is only your objective; however, it becomes only possible if you complete all three puzzles. If you are new or don’t know how to solve puzzles, then read Adventure Escape Mysteries: Cluedo – the Murder of Mr. Black Walkthrough Guide that comes with all possible solutions.
AE Mysteries – Cluedo: The Murder of Mr. Black Walkthrough – Chapter 1
Adventure Escape Mysteries Cluedo Chapter 1 starts with the hall and all locked locations. You find yourself in a mansion where someone killed Mr. Black, and you have been invited to investigate the case. Finding the solution isn’t easy; however, using your detective and puzzle-solving skills, getting your hands on the murder becomes easy.
- Tap the candle to get it and drag across the scene to discover a drawer. Go close to the drawer and tap to open it for a Torn Note.
- Move a few steps toward the circuit on the left side, read the Torn Note from your inventory, and get the code (4534) counting the corners on geometry shapes.
- Now, please enter the same code (4534) into the circuit board to open and reveal a mini-game to move colored sparks onto their related color fuse.
- To move the spark, you have to select it by tapping and clicking on the particular direction to move the spark in direction.
- Finding the solution to the solution will restore the electricity and give you a chance to explore the surrounding and the current.
- After restoring the electricity, you will discover a deceased on the stairs.
- Take upstairs to reach close to the body and examine it to find a key from the neck.
- Go downstairs and move on to the right side; use the key from your panel to open the cupboard and get a map.
- Now, head to the book at the bottom of your screen to inspect the map that may display a few locations that are all locked except the hall.
- Soon, another area will unlock; you only need to tap it to reach there. Once you stand before the door, you aim to break the plant pot on its left side to obtain an Owl Emblem.
- Click the plant pot on the right side to reveal a small area at the bottom. Now, you must visit the site to reveal a mini-game on the door and solve it to open it.
- To start the game, you have to put the Owl Emblem on the door and set animals following the corners of the door.
Get into the Dining Room
After going through the door, you may find yourself in the Dining Room, and your objective of finding hidden objects is almost the same. You may discover a lady watching outside the window as you enter the Room.
- Discover a Fire Poker near the fireplace and lift the rug to discover a Peacock Photo on the floor. To find the Green photo, click on the main chair to bring it aside. Tap the tap closet on the front wall and collect a Pitcher.
- Go close to the window, tap the painting to reveal a Valve Handle, and pick it from the spot. Now, you must fix the Valve Handle with the pipe and turn it on to release the water.
- Interact with your inventory to select the pitcher and fill it with water; now, use the water to extinguish water in the fireplace to discover.
- Examine the area to discover two photos – the first image is right close to the fireplace, and the second image requires you to use a fire poker to find it from ashes. After that, you have two new images: White and Black.
- Check out your diary, where you may discover that images of all the guests have been attached to the page, and your next step should be to open the map and select the newly unlocked area to investigate the scene.
Get into the Sports Room
This time, you must visit the Sports Room and find the way to open the door first. First off, click on the map and select the newly unlocked location.
- After examining the sofa on your right, you must pick up a Dart and head to the board above the couch on the left side.
- Now, select the Dart, aim, and release it to open the keyhole on the door.
- Choose the key from your inventory to unlock the door and get into the area to find hidden objects.
- As you enter the Room, your detective will start the conversation with a woman standing there; meanwhile, you need to start your investigation to discover a Heart Bottle from under the chair on the right side of the table and then move toward the sofa to get an Antler.
- Afterward, you have to discover a few pool balls; however, the first ball is hidden under the floor, so remove the plank, as shown in the image, to get the first ball.
- To get the second ball, you have to slide the chair to the left side under the deer, select and put the Antler on the Deer to get the second ball from its mouth.
- Now, examine the cupboard after the table and put the Heart Bottle from selecting it from your panel on the Shelf.
- Go close to the Sturdy Table and put all balls on it.
- Afterward, pick up the cushion to discover a Record you must keep on the musical instrument to play the song and open the drawer.
- Once the drawer gets opened, get the Skull Bottle and the Third Ball.
- Examine the window, slide the curtain, and pick up the fourth ball from the spot.
- Please return to the Sturdy Table and put the other two balls on it to run a mini-game, wherein your objective is to put all balls in a particular pocket.
- Once you complete the objective, a drawer will open to give you a Championship Plague.
- Now, head to the screen-colored section on the left side of the cupboard behind the table and adjust the Championship Plague to obtain a Pineapple Bottle.
- Tap the cupboard behind the table to keep the Pineapple and Skull Bottles on the shelf.
- To discover clues, you have to examine the bottle for clues. Now, head to the board to play a mini-game to pull the wire to attach it to the particular number.
- After solving the puzzle, the electricity will be restored, and the monitor above the mini-game section will turn on.
- Tap the monitor to see the footage, and it also helps you unlock the next chapter.
Adventure Escape Mysteries: Cluedo – The Murder of Mr. Black Chapter 1 was completed.
Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cluedo introduces three chapters to play and unfold the storyline. Someone has killed Mr. Black, and you are the one who has to find the murderer. The game features a panel on the left side to keep items, and you can use them to solve tricky puzzles. Finding hidden objects is the only way to solve riddles; however, interrogation may be vital to get hints and figure out the secrets behind the scenes. For further details, read AEM: Cluedo – The Murder of Mr. Black Walkthrough.