After escaping Jamaican Prison, the protagonist finds himself again behind the bar. Now, the character needs your help to overcome a few last prisoners. You are the only one who could break all prisons easily. Therefore, start finding hidden objects and revealing mini-games to play. Solving puzzles may help you discover a key that is only the way to unlock the door. On some levels, you can crack the locker by playing mini-games. Furthermore, read 100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 90 Walkthrough Guide to find help.
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 90 Walkthrough
100 Doors: Escape from Prison Level 90 takes place in Soloman Islands Cell, where your job is to escape the prison by finding hidden objects.
- First, pick up a bottle from the floor and tap the cross sign on the ground to get a note.
- Tap the doll to collect a yarn ball from nearby it.
- Pick up a tissue roll near the bucket on the right side and get a bottle piece from the ground.
- Head to your inventory, select the tissue roll and the paper clue to combine, and then do the same with the shard and tie using the yarn.
- Tap the doll and give it a cut to discover a puzzle piece from its shirt.
- Head to the board near the door and place the puzzle piece over to play a mini-game.
- You must lead the red ball to the center point using the controls. Once you solve the puzzle, the door will open.